swalalala
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey! so this is what happened- after submitting my finals results, i got a message on king’s apply that they confirm that i’ve met my academic conditions and that i need to submit my english language requirement asap so i did it within a day after that. It has been more than 10 days and i have not received any update from kcl. I have also tried reaching them out but got no reply. what should i do??
bored_user:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey well done on meeting your academic requirements!

you need to wait til the 13th of August I think which is A level results day in the UK. That is when they might confirm your place!

I have firmed Kings too. Hoping to see you at uni this year!
swalalala
Rep:
?
I’m facing one more problem I have exceeded my english language requirement by getting a 103 in toefl but got 22 in reading as opposed to the requirement of a minimum 23. They have sent me a message that they do not consider applicants who do not meet english lang requirement so i need to submit it before the deadline but my deadline has already passed do i stand no chance?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by swalalala)
I’m facing one more problem I have exceeded my english language requirement by getting a 103 in toefl but got 22 in reading as opposed to the requirement of a minimum 23. They have sent me a message that they do not consider applicants who do not meet english lang requirement so i need to submit it before the deadline but my deadline has already passed do i stand no chance?
Now it is completely up to them. They may or may not let you in depending on how many students they can accommodate and other parts of your application! Please wait til results day
swalalala
Rep:
?
thank you! you’ve been so helpful!!
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by swalalala)
thank you! you’ve been so helpful!!
No worries!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (32)
23.53%
Less motivated (104)
76.47%

Watched Threads