To those who work, whats a clever way of dealing with this?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone whos had a full time job knows work is like a big game when it comes to the politics and fairness of working life. I just wondered if anyone has ideas what is a smart way to deal with this?
This situation makes me secretly angry though im not sure why im usually quite laid back.

Basically my manager (i have a good working telationship with him) is based at 2 different places -place A and place B. Place A is hard work and place B has a reputation for being more laid back. Im based at place B full time now.

Both places are seperately funded. My manager is contracted to spend 3.5 days at place A and 1.5 days at place B.

The thing that annoys me is he always leaves early and takes his time owing at my place/place b, if he is putting in the extra work at place A surely he should take his time owing back from them not leaving me short.

Sorry about being whiny and sorry about using the word place a lot. In all seriousness whats a smart way of dealing with it. He’s not one for talking he has strong opinions and id feel like im i ntruding in his bussines
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
anyone
GabiAbi84
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What sort of business is it, and what’s your role there?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you feel you aren't getting the support you need from your manager because of the time he spends at your workplace, speak with him. However, make it a legitimate complaint if you have one, because this just makes you sound as though you're jealous that he can manage his hours how he wants, and you don't have the full background on his contract or terms.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (11)
18.03%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (15)
24.59%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (4)
6.56%
No, I haven't received any communication (31)
50.82%

Watched Threads