nattyeli
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So I've done better than my conditional offer so I'm eligible for adjustment. Do you have to attain the standard entry requirements of the university when applying through adjustment or can they let you in with slightly lower grades.
ie. Uni Standard Requirement - AABBB
My result - AABBC
Anisha23456789
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Did you get your SQA Results today?

And well done on your results acheived so far, if you have.
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by nattyeli)
So I've done better than my conditional offer so I'm eligible for adjustment. Do you have to attain the standard entry requirements of the university when applying through adjustment or can they let you in with slightly lower grades.
My result - AABBC
Adjustment is where you meet ALL and exceed in at least 1 of your conditions
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by nattyeli)
My result - AABBC
Universities set their clearing and adjustment entry requirements. They’re not often published. If a course is in clearing then it’s worth calling about adjustment places if you’re within a couple of grades of their standard offer. If the course isn’t in clearing then you can still ring about adjustment with grades lower than their standard offer but they’re likely to tell you that there’s no vacancies.
nattyeli
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anisha23456789)
Did you get your SQA Results today?

And well done on your results acheived so far, if you have.
Yes I achieved my conditional fortunately but I would like to try and move to a better course at a better uni now 😊
nattyeli
Rep:
?
(Original post by swanseajack1)
Adjustment is where you meet ALL and exceed in at least 1 of your conditions
Yes and I have done this fortunately with my original conditional offer. Now I'm just waiting for a level results day for adjustment to open
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (606)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (749)
41.84%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (355)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.47%

Watched Threads