The Student Room Group

Should I take the Autumn exams or just do the full resit?

Do you think I have enough time to improve my grade within 2 months. I will be revising everyday with exeption of work on a Saturday. Or should i not pressure myself and do then resit ?
Original post by coffeerush24
Do you think I have enough time to improve my grade within 2 months. I will be revising everyday with exeption of work on a Saturday. Or should i not pressure myself and do then resit ?

When would you get the results? Worse case scenario you can also do them in summer? Not sure if that's an option
Original post by L'anatra.M
When would you get the results? Worse case scenario you can also do them in summer? Not sure if that's an option

i would recieve the results in December. Only thing is im worried employers in the future may not like the fact I had to re sit my exams.
i would recieve the results in December. Only thing is im worried employers in the future may not like the fact I had to re sit my exams.

Hmm I don't know much aboyt the employer side of things 🤷

personally, i would resit in autumn. retakes aren't always look upon favourably and the government are giving you a chance to redo your A levels again! just work hard, focus on your weaknesses, maybe get a tutor for a bit and you'll get there

Quick Reply

Latest