Should I take the Autumn exams or just do the full resit?

Watch
coffeerush24
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do you think I have enough time to improve my grade within 2 months. I will be revising everyday with exeption of work on a Saturday. Or should i not pressure myself and do then resit ?
L'anatra.M
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by coffeerush24)
Do you think I have enough time to improve my grade within 2 months. I will be revising everyday with exeption of work on a Saturday. Or should i not pressure myself and do then resit ?
When would you get the results? Worse case scenario you can also do them in summer? Not sure if that's an option
coffeerush24
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by L'anatra.M)
When would you get the results? Worse case scenario you can also do them in summer? Not sure if that's an option
i would recieve the results in December. Only thing is im worried employers in the future may not like the fact I had to re sit my exams.
L'anatra.M
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i would recieve the results in December. Only thing is im worried employers in the future may not like the fact I had to re sit my exams.
Hmm I don't know much aboyt the employer side of things 🤷
lizzie.zipmouth
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
personally, i would resit in autumn. retakes aren't always look upon favourably and the government are giving you a chance to redo your A levels again! just work hard, focus on your weaknesses, maybe get a tutor for a bit and you'll get there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (28)
30.43%
Less motivated (64)
69.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed