Would you feel jealous of this ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just for the record, i'm not controlling or would ever try to 'stop' my boyfriend from having female friends, as I have no right to do that.

He came to see me for under a week, and he wanted us to meet up with this female friend almost every day, and it ended up being for 6+ hours at a time. She has a boyfriend and he was there too.

I know they have only ever been friends and she has always been with a boyfriend.

I trust him, I just felt a bit rubbish that he had come to see me (and of course came to see friends too) he has other friends but wanted to meet with this particular one almost daily.

Just made me feel a bit insecure that he harboured a secret crush or seeing me alone wasn't enough.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just for the record, i'm not controlling or would ever try to 'stop' my boyfriend from having female friends, as I have no right to do that.

He came to see me for under a week, and he wanted us to meet up with this female friend almost every day, and it ended up being for 6+ hours at a time. She has a boyfriend and he was there too.

I know they have only ever been friends and she has always been with a boyfriend.

I trust him, I just felt a bit rubbish that he had come to see me (and of course came to see friends too) he has other friends but wanted to meet with this particular one almost daily.

Just made me feel a bit insecure that he harboured a secret crush or seeing me alone wasn't enough.
Do you have any other feelings or suspicions about him harbouring feelings for her? If not let it be. If you do then you need to confront him.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago

Hi, I hope you're doing okay. I understand that this would make you feel insecure as that is a natural response from most people in a situation like yours. You could try talking to your boyfriend about it to put your mind at rest x
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

No, it seems like you're right to feel like that. I'd feel like that!

He came to see you his gf and of course his friends, but isn't it basic etiquette to spend at least a day being just the two of you, and always seeing this particular friend? I can see where you're coming from.

What you need to do is talk to him, and explain that you're a bit upset because, you do have a right to be in my opinion, sit him down say how you feel like he should have at least spend one day being the two of you, and how you weren't okay with him seeing that particular girl everyday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (51)
13.46%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (51)
13.46%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (142)
37.47%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (41)
10.82%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (73)
19.26%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
5.54%

Watched Threads