Physiotherapy funding in Northern Ireland for 2nd degree?

Watch
Tknight.ni
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
I am hoping to return to Uni in Sep 2021 to study Physiotherapy. I already have an Undergraduate degree from Ulster University and received 4 years of student finance. Will the Department of Health Northern Ireland cover my tuition fees even though it's not my first degree? Also can I apply for a maintanence loan as it is an Allied Health Professions course that currently doesn't provide maintanence grants/bursaries.

Many Thanks,
Thomas
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tknight.ni)
Hi
I am hoping to return to Uni in Sep 2021 to study Physiotherapy. I already have an Undergraduate degree from Ulster University and received 4 years of student finance. Will the Department of Health Northern Ireland cover my tuition fees even though it's not my first degree? Also can I apply for a maintanence loan as it is an Allied Health Professions course that currently doesn't provide maintanence grants/bursaries.

Many Thanks,
Thomas
Hi, we are only able to advise on SFE queries, I advise you to contact Student Finance Northern Ireland.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (31)
26.05%
Less motivated (88)
73.95%

Watched Threads