𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦'𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 - 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦

Watch
username5347244
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Heyo! :ciao: My name is Chloee//Sunny. Welcome to my blog, sunny's suite! Enjoy your stay. :awesome:

Last edited by username5347244; 3 months ago
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
:hugs:
Last edited by Foxehh; 1 year ago
username5347244
Rep:
?
Welcome to sunny's suite

ABOUT ME

• 17 y/o
  • Female
  • Live in United States
  • Hobbies: reading, roller skating, working out
  • Aspiring MH worker, lawyer

TW
A bit of a background of what my life's been like:
Spoiler:
Show
About 3 years ago my mum stopped seeing her longtime boyfriend (brother's dad) and everything went downhill from there. She started to abuse me and my brother, bring us to adult parties. It got to a point where she was hurting me so much I became depressed and suicidal.

Eventually, I had enough and ran away. Came home after 4 days.

Got sent to a mental hospital for a month plus.

Last meeting at mental hospital, was forced to choose between living with grandparents or mum, obviously chose grandparents.

Went to court, won protective order against mum for 1 year, grandparents were legal guardians.

The year ended, and my mum forced me to come back home with her. At that point, Covid-19 had just been exposed and the courthouses were closed, so there was nothing I could do. Mum became verbally abusive again, this time worse. Became depressed once again, and suicidal after being with her for only a few weeks.

Eventually went back to court and mum won. She was allowed an attorney and I was not. I was forced to come back home to live with her permanently. Since august 2020 been with mum. It hasn't been fun, but its getting better (i guess).

The point of sharing the above info and having this blog is not for attention or pity. Just to show others your not alone and i'm here for you. Trust me, it will get better. Stay strong everyone. :grouphugs:
username5347244
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Subbing
thank you!!
ChubbyWhubby
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Woah that was long asf. I stopped reading at I am from the US.
username5347244
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChubbyWhubby)
Woah that was long asf. I stopped reading at I am from the US.
Haha I understand. Though, you may want to read it as it will clarify a lot of what I will be saying. Your choice though
TiktoknChemistry
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey
username5347244
Rep:
?
(Original post by TiktoknChemistry)
Hey
hi!!!! :hi: thanks for coming!
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chloeebrown09)
hi!!!! :hi: thanks for coming!
No worries I like engaging in other peoples blogs

Hyd?
ChubbyWhubby
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
haha i get it. but you should readi it, its background about me. it might help to know.
Okay I read it. Well halfway. I would highly recommend paragraphs, makes it easier for my brain to digest the information.

And I am truly sorry that you went through all that, I can't imagine what you must have gone through.:jumphug:

I hope you get the help you deserve.
username5347244
Rep:
?
(Original post by TiktoknChemistry)
No worries I like engaging in other peoples blogs

Hyd?
im good, thanks! also thank you for the follow, i appreciate it!
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not the happiest introduction to a blog but a very detailed and rapport building one I suppose... nice to meet you though :hello:
username5347244
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChubbyWhubby)
Okay I read it. Well halfway. I would highly recommend paragraphs, makes it easier for my brain to digest the information.

And I am truly sorry that you went through all that, I can't imagine what you must have gone through.:jumphug:

I hope you get the help you deserve.
haha i'll remember that for next time. and thank you. if you read the rest (:eyeball:) you'll figure out i sorta do.
username5347244
Rep:
?
more people who may be interested in joining the blog: Hellohsjakodsmk
username5347244
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2_versions)
Not the happiest introduction to a blog but a very detailed and rapport building one I suppose... nice to meet you though :hello:
yeah i just wanted everyone to kinda now my background. and its nice to meet you too! will you be joining the blog ?
username5347244
Rep:
?
thagirlhanna
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeah i just wanted everyone to kinda now my background. and its nice to meet you too! will you be joining the blog ?
yeah sure
username5347244
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2_versions)
yeah sure
cool! the more the merrier.
username5347244
Rep:
?
lol sorry i didnt realize i didnt finish.

this week:

- had a tornado watch today
- started eating healthier
- i ordered the instanity workout dvd's n they just came in today, so im gonna start excersizing everyday for 60 days. apparently if you continusly follow the dvd's for 60 days you lose approximitly 35 pounds, n get muscle! i know ive gained like 10 pounds (at least) during corona. :lolwut: my grandpa went to war in iraq a couple years ago, n he said he'd do the insanity workout everyday n when he finished it, he had 9% body fat. which is insane. he was so buff. im not tryna get buff or anything. but some abs would be nice!!
- (if you read the long begining you know this) i went to court on monday, n my grandparents were given temporary custody of me until August 10th which is our 'trial'
Last edited by username5347244; 1 year ago
TiktoknChemistry
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im good, thanks! also thank you for the follow, i appreciate it!
Good luck with the insanity workout #workoutflex

Thanks you can also follow my blog at TiktoknChemistrys blog where you can follow my life journey which includes my merchandise, a level journey and fulltime warehouse employment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.49%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.02%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
16.97%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.02%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (79)
29.15%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.34%

Watched Threads