conquerglobal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i am an international student , i would like to apply for business school in university of Manchester, my grade at first time is a a u, after appeal currently is a a c, but the requirement of that course is a a b, do i still have a chance get into alliance business school ?
coffeequeen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you considered clearing? AAC is the equivalent of ABB and I am sure many Russell Group unis would be willing to accept you via clearing. Alternatively, contact Uni of Manchester and see what they say.
conquerglobal
Rep:
?
I just knew my appeal result from score of 18 to score of 57. But 57 is still unexpected. I was quite confident on achieving AAB and after changing that 18 they sent me a email like this.“I’m just writing a brief email to give you an update on your final results. We have been working with NCUK who have helped us look at the information that was submitted to them by us. We are hopeful that the result of this investigation will lead to an improved grade for politics, although please understand that this is not yet confirmed. In the meantime, we have contacted the University of Manchester to ask them to reconsider their decision to reject you in the event that you are awarded a higher grade for Politics. I will keep you informed as soon as I have any further information”They were confident on their grading and let us against for an appealing. But my 18 score has changed . I would like to know its that reconsideration means the rejected offer or cascade process. Cause I really like my offer major I can’t sleep and here to talk about possibility........
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by conquerglobal)
I just knew my appeal result from score of 18 to score of 57. But 57 is still unexpected. I was quite confident on achieving AAB and after changing that 18 they sent me a email like this.“I’m just writing a brief email to give you an update on your final results. We have been working with NCUK who have helped us look at the information that was submitted to them by us. We are hopeful that the result of this investigation will lead to an improved grade for politics, although please understand that this is not yet confirmed. In the meantime, we have contacted the University of Manchester to ask them to reconsider their decision to reject you in the event that you are awarded a higher grade for Politics. I will keep you informed as soon as I have any further information”They were confident on their grading and let us against for an appealing. But my 18 score has changed . I would like to know its that reconsideration means the rejected offer or cascade process. Cause I really like my offer major I can’t sleep and here to talk about possibility........
Have you spoken to Manchester to let them know that your mark was being appealed and was changing. Manchester can’t discuss your application with third parties without permission. You have to contact them yourself
conquerglobal
Rep:
?
Thank you so much guys. I received an email from into Manchester faculty at 5 Am. He said they will help me get a score of B. I will contact Manchester later of the day. That score of 18 and then score of 57 are really hurts... anyway, 57 is better than a 18. ..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (28)
29.79%
Less motivated (66)
70.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed