Is he playing games?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve been having sex with my best friend for over a year now. It’s like nothing that i have ever experienced before, the sexual chemistry is just unreal.
He used to chase me few years back and I have always rejected him because I wasn’t interested since weve been sleeping together my feelings changed. After last time he said to me “I’m gonna make you fall in love with me” why would he say that, does he think this is some kind of game?
username2393237
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should ask him about it.
Second_Beauty
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe just getting cocky now because the girl that once rejected him is falling for him just cause of sex. He probably feels like he won OR He could’ve just said it in the heat of the moment if you two were having sex
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Second_Beauty)
Maybe just getting cocky now because the girl that once rejected him is falling for him just cause of sex. He probably feels like he won OR He could’ve just said it in the heat of the moment if you two were having sex
Yeah, you’re probably right. He is a cocky type and knows he can have any girl he wants.. he always says to me “you think in charge, used to getting what you want aren’t you”.

It annoys me because i do start having deeper feelings for him and its hard for me to develop feelings for anyone I don’t want to play games
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask him?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Ask him?
I’ve got so much pride. I do think if he wanted something more with me he would of tried, I don’t want to be the one making this move cause if he is playing games then I end up loosing and he just gets an ego boost...
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve got so much pride. I do think if he wanted something more with me he would of tried, I don’t want to be the one making this move cause if he is playing games then I end up loosing and he just gets an ego boost...
You could ask him in a joking way :dontknow:
Second_Beauty
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, you’re probably right. He is a cocky type and knows he can have any girl he wants.. he always says to me “you think in charge, used to getting what you want aren’t you”.

It annoys me because i do start having deeper feelings for him and its hard for me to develop feelings for anyone I don’t want to play games
Honestly, I think you should ask although it might suck. Depends on how bad you want to progress things. You rejected him the first time so he’s feeling triumphant. He’s gonna jest about it.

If it were me, I’d either pull away a bit to see his response to it or just stop messing with him because he sounds immature. I don’t need anyone playing with my heart.

Why did you reject him the first time ?
kekedoyouloveme?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve been having sex with my best friend for over a year now. It’s like nothing that i have ever experienced before, the sexual chemistry is just unreal.
He used to chase me few years back and I have always rejected him because I wasn’t interested since weve been sleeping together my feelings changed. After last time he said to me “I’m gonna make you fall in love with me” why would he say that, does he think this is some kind of game?
Maybe he's trying to turn you on, or he has feelings for you so he's going to make you fall for him, either way I can see you're standpoint, and he's your bestfriend so defo talk to him about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (32)
22.7%
Less motivated (109)
77.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed