betterthanpast
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I am an international student. I did better than I expected and I exceeded the condition of my firm choice so I would like to try adjustment program. I am interested in LSE adjustment( If they will participate in...) However, as an international student, I did not meet the language requirement on LSE official website which needs me to achive PTE 69(69). I only got my PTE scores 71 (62). Do I have chances to apply for LSE adjustment? As for my academic transcript, I am a reapply student and I got first class degree this year with full scholarship. Could you give me some suggestions whether I should apply for LSE adjsustment? I am just not very sure about this. Many thanks!
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by betterthanpast)
Hi! I am an international student. I did better than I expected and I exceeded the condition of my firm choice so I would like to try adjustment program. I am interested in LSE adjustment( If they will participate in...) However, as an international student, I did not meet the language requirement on LSE official website which needs me to achive PTE 69(69). I only got my PTE scores 71 (62). Do I have chances to apply for LSE adjustment? As for my academic transcript, I am a reapply student and I got first class degree this year with full scholarship. Could you give me some suggestions whether I should apply for LSE adjsustment? I am just not very sure about this. Many thanks!
Firstly, you need to see if LSE are even in Adjustment. They don't normally participate in it but may do so this year. However, they would still be unlikely to accept anyone who doesn't meet their stated language requirement.

I would try to phone their Admissions office to ask your question in advance of A level results day or if they aren't answering the phone, send them an email to ask.
betterthanpast
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
Firstly, you need to see if LSE are even in Adjustment. They don't normally participate in it but may do so this year. However, they would still be unlikely to accept anyone who doesn't meet their stated language requirement.

I would try to phone their Admissions office to ask your question in advance of A level results day or if they aren't answering the phone, send them an email to ask.
Thank you. Your reply really helps a lot. I will send them an email. And do you know whether adjustment offer is conditional or unconditional? Is is possible for LSE to give me a conditional offer about my language requirement with deadline?
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by betterthanpast)
Thank you. Your reply really helps a lot. I will send them an email. And do you know whether adjustment offer is conditional or unconditional? Is is possible for LSE to give me a conditional offer about my language requirement with deadline?
Adjustment won't officially open until August 13th so at the moment you will just be emailing them for advice about their language requirement. I think that they will only give you an offer via Adjustment if you already meet all their requirements as it only runs between August 13th to August 31st.
betterthanpast
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
Adjustment won't officially open until August 13th so at the moment you will just be emailing them for advice about their language requirement. I think that they will only give you an offer via Adjustment if you already meet all their requirements as it only runs between August 13th to August 31st.
okay....I got Thanks for your time and reply!
abstractly01
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What’s an adjustment?
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by abstractly01)
What’s an adjustment?
https://www.ucas.com/events/2020-adj...t-opens-348911
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (50)
21.65%
No (181)
78.35%

Watched Threads