melissaaaq
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am actually only interested in biology to compare to other sciences and are interested in economics I planned to do a business degree just maybe might do pharmacy or cosmetic science( but I find it boring as I like the biology topics ) only in the future but I am bad in maths how should I choose my A level
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by melissaaaq)
I am actually only interested in biology to compare to other sciences and are interested in economics I planned to do a business degree just maybe might do pharmacy or cosmetic science( but I find it boring as I like the biology topics ) only in the future but I am bad in maths how should I choose my A level
If you want pharmacy to be an option you ll need to do biology and chemistry, so you could do biology, chemistry and economics?
L-K
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is a lot of maths in biology a level, I would look at the course content carefully before choosing.
As the previous poster said, it would be a good idea to do chemistry as well if you are interested in pharmacy.
I am surprised you are considering economics of you are bad at maths?
What did you get/are you predicted at GCSE for maths and sciences?
melissaaaq
Rep:
?
(Original post by L-K)
There is a lot of maths in biology a level, I would look at the course content carefully before choosing.
As the previous poster said, it would be a good idea to do chemistry as well if you are interested in pharmacy.
I am surprised you are considering economics of you are bad at maths?
What did you get/are you predicted at GCSE for maths and sciences?
Hi ,, thankyou for your advice i will surely go through the content !! Yeah i am actually quite interested in economics i got predicted E in maths but then i choose to take core hopefully can get a C sciences and econs are usually around A-B sometimes a C
melissaaaq
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
If you want pharmacy to be an option you ll need to do biology and chemistry, so you could do biology, chemistry and economics?
Hi thankyouu yeah i am actually considering this combination as well but just wanna make sure that no maths is ok for business degree !!
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi thankyouu yeah i am actually considering this combination as well but just wanna make sure that no maths is ok for business degree !!
you wouldn't need maths for a business degree
melissaaaq
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
you wouldn't need maths for a business degree
Ohh icc thankyou very much !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads