I have attached the mark scheme too.
Attached files
Last edited by gee321; 1 month ago
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi gee321,
I am currently a Year 12 student going to Year 13 and achieved a Grade 8 in English Language,so I will do what I can to mark your answer.
I hope this helps.I will send it a bit later on.Hope you don't mind
gee321
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 14424)
Hi gee321,
I am currently a Year 12 student going to Year 13 and achieved a Grade 8 in English Language,so I will do what I can to mark your answer.
I hope this helps.I will send it a bit later on.Hope you don't mind
no thanks
ry7xsfa
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry, I can't mark it. But I saw this and immediately remembered this question. This was in my actual GCSE English Language paper and I hate being reminded of it lol
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gee321)
no thanks
Wdym no thanks
I've got it marked now and will attach it but as you clearly don't want it,it's ok
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 14424)
Wdym no thanks
I've got it marked now and will attach it but as you clearly don't want it,it's ok
If you still want,it I can send it to you,but just reply below showing that you do want it if you obv do want it yh
gee321
Rep:
?
(Original post by 14424)
Wdym no thanks
omg sorry meant yes oops
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
omg sorry meant yes oops
Oh ok, it's fine
I will send it
I am very happy you appreciate my help
gee321
Rep:
?
(Original post by 14424)
Oh ok, it's fine
I will send it
I am very happy you appreciate my help
I meant np thanks. but changed to no
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I meant np thanks. but changed to no
Oh okay,it's fine dw.
Here is your piece of work marked attached on word.
If you have any questions reply and if you don't mind me asking what year are you in,I am assuming you are in year 10
Anyways welldone,but I would say you have some areas to work on,so follow my advice and if you are in year 10 then as soon as you go back to school ask your teacher to mark any questions or stories you do,so they can give you an even more accurate mark and give you extra help in the form of clubs etc.
I hope you the best for your GCSE's assuming you're in Year 10 and if you need anything else to mark in any subject just reply and I will try my best.
Hope this helps!!!!
Also,Goodluck for the future!
Attached files
gee321
Rep:
?
(Original post by 14424)
Oh okay,it's fine dw.
Here is your piece of work marked attached on word.
If you have any questions reply and if you don't mind me asking what year are you in,I am assuming you are in year 10
Anyways welldone,but I would say you have some areas to work on,so follow my advice and if you are in year 10 then as soon as you go back to school ask your teacher to mark any questions or stories you do,so they can give you an even more accurate mark and give you extra help in the form of clubs etc.
I hope you the best for your GCSE's assuming you're in Year 10 and if you need anything else to mark in any subject just reply and I will try my best.
Hope this helps!!!!
Also,Goodluck for the future!
year 9 going to 10 in September
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
year 9 going to 10 in September
Oh okay,then that;s really goodddd as you are only in year 9 you have a head start welldone I am sure you can confidently achieve a grade 8/9 in GCSE's if you work on this and ask your teachers come september
Also,do you have any questions on my marking?
gee321
Rep:
?
(Original post by 14424)
Oh okay,then that;s really goodddd as you are only in year 9 you have a head start welldone I am sure you can confidently achieve a grade 8/9 in GCSE's if you work on this and ask your teachers come september
Also,do you have any questions on my marking?
no it's great and detailed and I was wondering if it doesn't bother u if I can send in my descriptive writing too. ://only if ur ok
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no it's great and detailed and I was wondering if it doesn't bother u if I can send in my descriptive writing too. ://only if ur ok
Yep that is absolutely fine.
Just send it and I will mark it asap,but once again attach the markscheme unless for the one above question 5 is already there
gee321
Rep:
?
there u go and it's the same mark scheme
Attached files
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay thankyou,
I have finally marked your Question 5 and icl it is really good!
There are a few things to work on which are mostly dictated on the second page,but other than that Welldone and if you have any questions reply below or if you have any more pieces of work you would like me to mark for any subject.
Good luck for the future and you are a very bright person,so unlock your full potential as you could be someone that changes the world,always chase your dreams and aspirations no matter what anyone says!
Attached files
gee321
Rep:
?
(Original post by 14424)
Okay thankyou,
I have finally marked your Question 5 and icl it is really good!
There are a few things to work on which are mostly dictated on the second page,but other than that Welldone and if you have any questions reply below or if you have any more pieces of work you would like me to mark for any subject.
Good luck for the future and you are a very bright person,so unlock your full potential as you could be someone that changes the world,always chase your dreams and aspirations no matter what anyone says!
hey thanks a ton first. also by smarting i mean sensation of feeling a sharp stinging pain of the sun. also yes i have a tendency to change tenses halfway which i have to improve. also with your last point, i did choose descriptive writing not narrative.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey thanks a ton first. also by smarting i mean sensation of feeling a sharp stinging pain of the sun. also yes i have a tendency to change tenses halfway which i have to improve. also with your last point, i did choose descriptive writing not narrative.
Ur welcome,oh okay then yes do not change smarting,that's good.
Okay that's fine,but make sure in your next piece you stick to one tense and normally choosing the picture is narrative,so as you have chosen descriptive choose the other option because you may start talking more about the setting and scene rather than centre it on the old man,which examiners may then lower your mark if that makes sense.
I hope this helps answer your question,if you need more clarification just reply below,but very welldone and once again ur welcome!
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 14424)
Ur welcome,oh okay then yes do not change smarting,that's good.
Okay that's fine,but make sure in your next piece you stick to one tense and normally choosing the picture is narrative,so as you have chosen descriptive choose the other option because you may start talking more about the setting and scene rather than centre it on the old man,which examiners may then lower your mark if that makes sense.
I hope this helps answer your question,if you need more clarification just reply below,but very welldone and once again ur welcome!
Sorry I just checked Mr Bruff's video for reconfirmantion and what I meant is people tend to score higher on narrative so the other option compared to descriptove-the picture,sorry if I caused any confusion.
Also,do you have any questions other than that?
gee321
Rep:
?
(Original post by 14424)
Sorry I just checked Mr Bruff's video for reconfirmantion and what I meant is people tend to score higher on narrative so the other option compared to descriptove-the picture,sorry if I caused any confusion.
Also,do you have any questions other than that?
nope. thanks u x. today or tmrw I'm going to be doing a fresh past paper so might answer everything in a word doc and link it to tsr. for a total score x. also uve been really helpful and u deserve a follow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads