The Student Room Group

Sixth Form College

Is there anyone attending Shooters Hill Sixth Form College???How is the school?
Is it good for international students?
Original post by Raafaael
Is there anyone attending Shooters Hill Sixth Form College???How is the school?
Is it good for international students?

Hey
Im not attending it directly im going harris academy greenwich sixth form
However i have a friend who has a brother who goes there and he says its great
Reply 2
Original post by K_A_I_2004
Hey

Hello there, i think your school isn't quite far from Dartford either, do you think i can apply for that sixth form as well?
I mean the applications closed in January but maybe If I was to speak to someone then you might get a place or if you was to check something might have opened up because of the pandemic

Hello there, i think your school isn't quite far from Dartford either, do you think i can apply for that sixth form as well?

Hey
I spoke to the school and they said if you want to try you have to contact them on results day with your grades, if you want I can give you theur number?
Reply 5
Hey
I spoke to the school and they said if you want to try you have to contact them on results day with your grades, if you want I can give you theur number?

Thank you so much,i would email them but yes can you please give the number as well?
020 8859 0133
Hey did you ever get in to Harris
Reply 8
Hey did you ever get in to Harris

Hey there, sorry I had lost this account but no before I tried Harris, I actually got accepted into shooters hill sixth form,yea!
how is harris academy greenwich because i may be looking to apply their.
Hey

how is harris academy greenwich?
Harris is great
They want you to do a lot of work but its great

If you end up going PM me
Hey there, sorry I had lost this account but no before I tried Harris, I actually got accepted into shooters hill sixth form,yea!

Hey, you posted this a long time ago but I wanted to ask about Shooters Hill Sixth Form. I'm an international student and I just finished IGCSE this June, I haven't applied to any school but I'm looking at Shooters Hill. My question is would they accept a late registration? I also wanted to know more about the school and you're experience attending it.

Quick Reply