Watch
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Angelic Roar)
Thanks hun! 🌸
I don’t usually get asked to tag but if you’d like to then sure. Would you like to be tagged?
Yess That would be great 😊
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
It’s very important to be positive for yourself but being positive impacts those around you too. Kindness is contagious. If you smile and share love to those around you, you will make other people feel better and bright up their life. SHARE POSITIVITY AND LOVE HARD🌹

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
You are never too old to reach your dreams, you’re never too late for happiness. There’s no deadline to happiness. You can’t change the past but you can change what you do now. Every thing you do today impacts tomorrow(also I’m using the word impact a lot because I don’t know the diff between effect n affect😭). Just one positive action today can bring you so much closer to happiness. So do you want to reach happiness? Take that step. Stand tall and pick up your crown and put it on, king and queens. Glow and let’s see that gawjuss smile 💘💫

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Some inspirational songs:

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Angelic Roar)
You are never too old to reach your dreams, you’re never too late for happiness. There’s no deadline to happiness. You can’t change the past but you can change what you do now. Every thing you do today impacts tomorrow(also I’m using the word impact a lot because I don’t know the diff between effect n affect😭). Just one positive action today can bring you so much closer to happiness. So do you want to reach happiness? Take that step. Stand tall and pick up your crown and put it on, king and queens. Glow and let’s see that gawjuss smile 💘💫

Taglist:
vix.xvi
effect is a noun, like this had an effect on that. basically any time you can put an or the in front of the word then it’s effect. whereas affect is the verb such as this thing affected her.
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
effect is a noun, like this had an effect on that. basically any time you can put an or the in front of the word then it’s effect. whereas affect is the verb such as this thing affected her.
sorry still don’t understand
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Hey, kings and queens. Please don’t hesitate to ask for advice on happiness, self love etc on here. We will try and guide you to the the right direction to the path of happiness 🌞💖
Or you can message me, either way, I don’t mind. I am more than happy to help anyone on their path to happiness. I will do my best.
Name:  C828D542-F7B4-4B78-83EC-C5D9002C11DF.jpeg
Views: 23
Size:  50.9 KB
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Name:  3D44C249-4F2A-46C4-A4D4-95C1D49ACEFD.jpeg
Views: 23
Size:  129.8 KB
🌹🌹🌹

vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Protect your peace
Protect your soul
Protect your peace
Protect your soul
Protect your peace
💖🌞

Taglist: vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Something amazing will happen this upcoming week, you will receive good news. Everything is working in your favour, trust the process. 🌹
Taglist:
vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
“Your story will change lives. It’s going to turn many people into believers that greatness is possible. You are an inspiration of what the universe can do. Possibilities are unlimited and you will show the world that. You’re doing your best and sometimes you have to remind yourself that. You came so far and manifested so much of what you wanted. There’s nothing holding you back from making your new vision or dreams happen too. Don’t be hard on yourself. Things will get clear. You got this!“

Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Never give up on anything that makes you happy. Keep those in your life who make you feel good about yourself and are happy to see you strive in life. And never feel envious of anyone, always feel happy for peoples success and never compare yourself to anyone. We are all on our own separate journeys, no one is better than another and with patience and belief, we will get to experience the best version of ourselves. Stop doubting yourself. Stop complaining. It doesn’t get you anywhere but being happy and positive certainly will. There’s no “if”, you will reach genuine happiness and it will last forever. And you’ll be so proud of yourself that you took the steps to reaching it.
You’ve got this on lock 🔐🌞💘

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
I hope everyone smashes their BTEC/Access Course/A level/GCSE results, can’t wait to see so much happiness fill TSR when everyone gets into their firm. We will do amazing :flower2:

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
“u haven’t!! even!! met!! all! of the people!! who are going!! to LOVE u!!!“ 💖🌞

taglist:
vix.xvi
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
Hi just wanted to thank you so much for creating this thread.
Just 30 mins ago, I was feeling really really down. I was starting to doubt myself and was being very pessimistic.

I've just spend the last 10 minutes or so reading through this thread and it's so amazing! Thank you for creating this. You've completely changed my mood. Tomorrow is gonna be an amazing day- I can feel it!!! Not like yesterday.

I hope you have a wonderful day 💕
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi just wanted to thank you so much for creating this thread.
Just 30 mins ago, I was feeling really really down. I was starting to doubt myself and was being very pessimistic.

I've just spend the last 10 minutes or so reading through this thread and it's so amazing! Thank you for creating this. You've completely changed my mood. Tomorrow is gonna be an amazing day- I can feel it!!! Not like yesterday.

I hope you have a wonderful day 💕
Hiii, no THANK YOU. You opening this thread and even reading all of it just shows how willing you are to reach happiness and be positive. That’s admirable.

Aw, sorry you felt that and I’m so glad I’ve made a positive impact to you. You didn’t need me to tell you how beautifully amazing you are and I hope all your days are filled with sunshine and hope. Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day and nothing can stop it from being amazing. I’m really glad and thank you, this motivated me to keep this thread going. ☺️💖

Thanks, hope you have a gorgeous day.
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Name:  E5403F8E-77BA-44A9-833D-A00907927470.jpeg
Views: 19
Size:  70.7 KB
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
people may tell you that you’ve changed and that this “new” version of you isn’t you but it is. they’re shocked that someone’s who’s been hurt and disappointed so many times can find a way to reach happiness again. you’re growing and you’re evolving into something so gorgeous that some may be terrified of just how strong you are to be able to piece yourself together. you’re greatness and you are inspiration 🌹

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
I have a heart of gold, I am an inspiration, I am beautiful and deserving of everything wonderful. I will never ever give up on happiness. I will continue to become a greater version of myself and I am prepared for anything coming my way. I am tough and can get through anything. Everything is okay. 🌞💓

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Anonymous #3
Report 11 months ago
changing the mind id the hard part when you know everything is pointless at the end,Stupid people are the happiest people, ignorance is bliss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (33)
5.62%
Uncertainty around my education (69)
11.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
12.78%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.62%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (31)
5.28%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (63)
10.73%
Financial worries (38)
6.47%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (24)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.79%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.56%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (59)
10.05%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.01%

Watched Threads