Road to happiness

Watch
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
changing the mind id the hard part when you know everything is pointless at the end,Stupid people are the happiest people, ignorance is bliss.
I used to think everything was pointless but what does that actually do for you? self pity is just a complete time waster. if you think nothing is going to change then why spend life being negative then, just be positive and make life just a little more bearable for you. I hope one day you see the light, I wish you soo much happiness. You are amazing, anon🌟🌸
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Name:  64D2576F-2178-429F-9E63-CC7E237813F7.jpeg
Views: 28
Size:  194.0 KB
🌷🌞
Taglist: vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
good afternoon 🌹
Name:  4BD74E40-3CD1-4FDF-8D17-022B514A5064.jpeg
Views: 23
Size:  63.0 KB
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
You are important
You are important
You are important
You are needed
You are needed
You are needed
You don’t need a value because you’re priceless. You are an unstoppable force and you will not stop until you reach happiness:yep:💖

bimbibap
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Angelic Roar)
Name:  64D2576F-2178-429F-9E63-CC7E237813F7.jpeg
Views: 28
Size:  194.0 KB
🌷🌞
This thread always makes me feel better when I’m feeling down. ♥️
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
(Original post by bimbibap)
This thread always makes me feel better when I’m feeling down. ♥️
Aww well In that case, visit this thread everytime you feel down and I will continue spreading my glitter 🌹
bimbibap
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Aww well In that case, visit this thread everytime you feel down and I will continue spreading my glitter 🌹
Your my go to, always! PRSOM
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
hey kings and queens, if you have any topics you want me to spread some inspo on, let me know...

today I’m going to be making a long post on death and making it into a positive thing ☺️💓

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
(Original post by bimbibap)
Your my go to, always! PRSOM
:hugs: ✨🌞
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
hey kings and queens, if you have any topics you want me to spread some inspo on, let me know...

today I’m going to be making a long post on death and making it into a positive thing ☺️💓

Taglist:
vix.xvi
hey if you could, could you maybe do one on kindness and humility? (: thank you! love this thread so much xx
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
hey if you could, could you maybe do one on kindness and humility? (: thank you! love this thread so much xx
absolutely!!! 💖 one order coming up for anon 2 📝. no worries, this thread loves u too☺️
Anonymous #4
Report 11 months ago

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Stress and self belief?
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Stress and self belief?
sure hun x
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Being kind to people without expecting anything back really just shows the beauty in you. There is no such thing as “too much kindness” you are the reason that there is so much love in this world and that the love will continue to grow. The kindness you give out can change lives, that one compliment you give out to someone could’ve been that one compliment away from them feeling good about themselves that day. Your kindness has the power to do amazing things. Showing yourself kindness is just as important, you have to tell yourself all the things that you admire about yourself and remind yourself of why you are so special. Do things that make your heart happy and treat yourself so well. You deserve to show yourself kindness, it’s just as important as vitamins and minerals, you need to show yourself kindness everyday. Do not neglect yourself because you are a top priority. You don’t need all the money in the world to be rich, all you need is pure and gentle kind heart and you’re most certainly rich. Be the change you want to see in the world. Spread some light and positivity in the world and when you walk in a room people will notice the high positive energy that’s vibrating from you. You’re amazing and so sweet and that’s what I really love about you. ☺️💓
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Self belief is the TOP most important thing in the world, that’s the energy source that keeps you going in the world. When you believe in yourself and I mean truly believe in yourself, nothing can stop you and happiness from meeting. True self belief is failing over and over again and still not giving up. It’s believing you can achieve anything in the world even if everyone around you disagrees. You’re not stupid, you are smart and you can reach your dreams. Do you know how smart you are, honestly? Do you even know how important you are in this world? You have so much potential waiting to be unlocked but it is your responsibility to believe you can get there. I have failed countless times and I still got back up. I believed that no matter how many times something didn’t go my way, it eventually will because I’m an unstoppable force with so much potential. And I WILL reach happiness. I’m already successful in being such a kind hearted and empathetic person. I’m rich in one thing and that’s love. I will be successful. I will be happy forever. There’s only one person who can stop you from reaching happiness and that person is you. No matter what a person has done to make your journey to happiness harder, they cannot stop you from being so successful and happy.
You can’t put your happiness and belief in someone else’s hands because only you have the power to unlock it. And trust me, you will!
Believe in yourself and watch how your life starts to make sense. Believe in yourself and watch yourself feel more powerful and at peace. Believe in yourself because you’re brave and strong. Believe in yourself forever and don’t break that belief. Go get it, go reach happiness, my loves!! You.Freaking.Got.This ☺️🌹

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Don’t just believe in yourself, believe in others aswell. NEVER feel envious of other people, jealousy is a dangerous feeling. Believe in others and wish them nothing but happiness. See the good in people and support them through it all. You can contribute to someone’s success and happiness. You got all the power! 💖

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Self belief is the TOP most important thing in the world, that’s the energy source that keeps you going in the world. When you believe in yourself and I mean truly believe in yourself, nothing can stop you and happiness from meeting. True self belief is failing over and over again and still not giving up. It’s believing you can achieve anything in the world even if everyone around you disagrees. You’re not stupid, you are smart and you can reach your dreams. Do you know how smart you are, honestly? Do you even know how important you are in this world? You have so much potential waiting to be unlocked but it is your responsibility to believe you can get there. I have failed countless times and I still got back up. I believed that no matter how many times something didn’t go my way, it eventually will because I’m an unstoppable force with so much potential. And I WILL reach happiness. I’m already successful in being such a kind hearted and empathetic person. I’m rich in one thing and that’s love. I will be successful. I will be happy forever. There’s only one person who can stop you from reaching happiness and that person is you. No matter what a person has done to make your journey to happiness harder, they cannot stop you from being so successful and happy.
You can’t put your happiness and belief in someone else’s hands because only you have the power to unlock it. And trust me, you will!
Believe in yourself and watch how your life starts to make sense. Believe in yourself and watch yourself feel more powerful and at peace. Believe in yourself because you’re brave and strong. Believe in yourself forever and don’t break that belief. Go get it, go reach happiness, my loves!! You.Freaking.Got.This ☺️🌹

Taglist:
vix.xvi
Love this!!
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Even though the world is testing me right now, I’m going to remain positive and trust in my journey. Everything will sort out in due time. So, I won’t worry and will be patient 🌸
Taglist:
vix.xvi
bimbibap
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago

Taglist:
vix.xvi
I find it so hard to no care abt what others think, I grew up in a culture where everyone is in everyone’s business. There is so much I can’t to as it might “bring shame” to the family. Sometimes I feel I’m
trapped, but I can’t get out. It’s like everything I do is supposed to bring me closer to happiness and being the version of myself I want to be, but it’s not. Like I found out I’m going to my dream uni today and I didn’t even care I wasn’t happy, will I ever be truly happy idk I hope so.
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
believe in itself my darling. I no bradford and student finance and unis and life in general is testing I right now but it’s doing so so u can show ur such a strong and amazing person. u got this luv. u are strong. u are incredible. everything will turn out fine all will be okay. pls relax i no it’s not easy to do in this situation but pls try. ur a shining star and life can never bring u down. u will go to uni and u will be a first rate mental health nurse. periodt. never take ur mind off that. ur worth it babe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (33)
5.63%
Uncertainty around my education (69)
11.77%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.26%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
12.8%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.63%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (31)
5.29%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (63)
10.75%
Financial worries (38)
6.48%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (24)
4.1%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.8%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.56%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (58)
9.9%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.02%

Watched Threads