Joe0902
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im due to do my RAF CBAT test soon as was just wondering if anyone knew the highest mark achievable, I need to attain 100 marks but didn't know what it was out of?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Joe0902)
Im due to do my RAF CBAT test soon as was just wondering if anyone knew the highest mark achievable, I need to attain 100 marks but didn't know what it was out of?
It's not marked like that. Each section has different weightings and you'll get different questions depending on what role you're going for.

It's more like an IQ test than an exam.
Joe0902
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drewski)
It's not marked like that. Each section has different weightings and you'll get different questions depending on what role you're going for.

It's more like an IQ test than an exam.
okay thanks, so does everyone sit every test or do you only get the tests relevant to the role you're going for?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
okay thanks, so does everyone sit every test or do you only get the tests relevant to the role you're going for?
You should only get the tests relevant to your roles, but they've been designed so that a lot of the tests apply to a lot of the roles, but they'll be scored differently.
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi

Which role have you applied for?

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
AlphaTango
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s out of 180. However you also achieve gradings out of 9 that are weighted differently depending on the role.

Therefore knowing the marks you require makes absolutely zero impact on your test!
Joe0902
Rep:
?
Hello,I’ve applied for WSO Thanks
user_name1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
IIRC; when I sat my tests for WSOp - I finished around the same time as Pilot/WSO candidates did (maybe I was just slow 🤓).

I think the invigilator mentioned there were two batteries of tests - one which was the full set of tests and the other had slightly less tests.
Last edited by user_name1234; 1 month ago
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello,I’ve applied for WSO Thanks
Hi

You shouldn't worry about scores, concentrate on the test itself and you'll be advised on your options accordingly afterwards. If you focus on trying to achieve a score then you won't be focused on the tasks at hand and that's not the point of a test of your aptitude.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.38%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.93%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (169)
38.32%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.43%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise