feeling so lost rn about me and fwb

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
tldr: fwb lost his libido so we cant **** anymore but we're really close so i feel bad about seeing other guys bc it might affect our relationship, should i just look for other guys or should i just wait until he gets his sex drive back so we **** again ?

not sure if anyone will read this, but i just feel so confused on what to do right now, so basically me and this guy met on this dating app in february, starting talking and we got a long really well, i told him i was only interested in a fwb relationship and he agreed, we've had sex around 4 times lol, national lockdown hits and obviously we couldn't ****. thing is now we can **** bc most of the lockdown has been lifted but he lost his sex drive and so isnt rlly in the mood anymore.problem is that im SUPER attached to him, we talk everyday till we go sleep, we get along really well . and hes super sweet, I wouldnt say we're dating but its more of a strings attached fwb relationship, as in we promised each other we wouldn't see other people. my sex drive is high af so im pretty much clueless rn bc i don't feel comfortable having sex with other guys that arent him . question is that should i just start talking to other guys and see if im comfortable having sex with them ? or should i just wait until my fwb gets his libido back and we can have good sex againsorry if this seems dumb :/
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Just wait for him but if you want to sleep with other men then ask him for his opinion.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just wait for him but if you want to sleep with other men then ask him for his opinion.
i think he has mixed feelings about it, he feels bad that i have to wait for him so he might allow me, but i cant have sex with any man that isnt him it just doesnt feel right and also he'll end up talking to other girls too if i end up doing that (which i dont want), so yeah i guess im rlly stuck rn lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (54)
25.35%
Less motivated (159)
74.65%

Watched Threads