HanShotFirst01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm not too sure what I want to take at university, but I do know what I don't want to do. I think I have settled with history, economics and politics. I did history at GCSE and found it fairly easy and it was probably my favorite subject. I did citizenship at GCSE and the most enjoyable part for me was politics, so I think I would be good at that.

Are these good options or should I consider changing them. I can only take three at my sixth form.
fuegokiki
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should take the ones which you enjoy most or find the easiest because it won't be a very enjoyable experience if its something you don't want to do. this is what I see most people saying
theJoyfulGeek
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HanShotFirst01)
I'm not too sure what I want to take at university, but I do know what I don't want to do. I think I have settled with history, economics and politics. I did history at GCSE and found it fairly easy and it was probably my favorite subject. I did citizenship at GCSE and the most enjoyable part for me was politics, so I think I would be good at that.

Are these good options or should I consider changing them. I can only take three at my sixth form.
https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-leve.../history?o=210
This website shows you some of the degrees you can do with those A levels!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed