I bought a sports bra but I need some advice

Watch
curiousperson123
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I bought two sports bra in my size but I have large breasts, so when I run my boobs still bounce up and down. I want to try and make them stop bouncing because it makes me insecure when running. How do I stop them bouncing when running with my sports bra on?
My breast size is 36dd
weeemma
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by curiousperson123)
I bought two sports bra in my size but I have large breasts, so when I run my boobs still bounce up and down. I want to try and make them stop bouncing because it makes me insecure when running. How do I stop them bouncing when running with my sports bra on?
My breast size is 36dd
There's not a lot you can do unfortunately as I'm the same when I am out running wearing my sports bra as my breasts still bounce up and down and I feel like you sometimes but you get use to them doing this.

Only thing really but it's would be a bit over the top is to strap your breasts prior to running but to be honest not worth the harm it may cause you.

Don't feel insecure when out running okay as just concertrate on the run you are doing.

I know a friend friends who's has lot bigger breasts than you as think she's a 44dd and she goes out running as well and she's don't worry about it so why should you as just be as a happy as you can with things.
NEET Life
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads