The Student Room Group

Go uni without LNAT

Is that possible? Can I go to a uni that asks for LNAT, but didn't sit it?
If they require the LNAT and you don't take it, then your application won't be considered further - perhaps unless there are some specific extenuating circumstances that prevented you taking it (there are no testing centres offering it in your country, you had severe illness during the test date which prevented you attending, etc). Not all law courses require the LNAT though (in fact I'm pretty sure the majority don't). If you can't (or don't want to) take the LNAT then I'd suggest you focus on identifying those courses which don't require it and targeting those ones.
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
If they require the LNAT and you don't take it, then your application won't be considered further - perhaps unless there are some specific extenuating circumstances that prevented you taking it (there are no testing centres offering it in your country, you had severe illness during the test date which prevented you attending, etc). Not all law courses require the LNAT though (in fact I'm pretty sure the majority don't). If you can't (or don't want to) take the LNAT then I'd suggest you focus on identifying those courses which don't require it and targeting those ones.

Ohhh okayyy!! Thank youu!! And yehh true!
Last year Bristol had a small number of places in Adjustment for Law at A*AA and didn't insist on the LNAT but that is the only exception I have heard of
Original post by harrysbar
Last year Bristol had a small number of places in Adjustment for Law at A*AA and didn't insist on the LNAT but that is the only exception I have heard of

Yet another invaluable comment from @harrysbar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending