Raven Firefly
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've had to continuously send lots of new evidence to prove my settled status this year and now have just today been asked to send even more I will be applying for 2021 now instead will I have to go through this process again from the start or should I send my evidence now to save time or should I not bother?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When will you start university exactly?
Raven Firefly
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
When will you start university exactly?
I originally applied for September 2020 but now have decided to take a gap year and apply again and will be applying for September 2021
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Raven Firefly)
I originally applied for September 2020 but now have decided to take a gap year and apply again and will be applying for September 2021
Then yes - you'll need to cancel your application for finance this year and start the whole thing again in February 2021 when it opens.

Sorry At least you have more idea about what evidence might be required and can apply nice and early next year to make sure it isn't as stressful next time.
Raven Firefly
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Then yes - you'll need to cancel your application for finance this year and start the whole thing again in February 2021 when it opens.

Sorry At least you have more idea about what evidence might be required and can apply nice and early next year to make sure it isn't as stressful next time.
Thank you for your reply. I will definitely apply earlier for 2021.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (28)
18.92%
No (120)
81.08%

Watched Threads