The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL accommodation offers

I applied to UCL last academic year for deferred entry (undergraduate study) in September 2020 and have a confirmed place at UCL after receiving my exam results last year. I applied for accommodation at UCL (Garden Halls is my first choice) around late March but still haven't received an offer yet, so I'm starting to get worried since on the website they said that students with a place will receive offers in July/August. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Or have most of you received offers for accommodation already?
(Original post by nov1122)I applied to UCL last academic year for deferred entry (undergraduate study) in September 2020 and have a confirmed place at UCL after receiving my exam results last year. I applied for accommodation at UCL (Garden Halls is my first choice) around late March but still haven't received an offer yet, so I'm starting to get worried since on the website they said that students with a place will receive offers in July/August. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Or have most of you received offers for accommodation already?

Hello! I was in the same boat until this morning as the UCL accommodation team suffered from a big technical glitch! If you log on to the portal you should find that you were made an offer this morning. Hopefully see you at Garden! xx
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by victoriareed
(Original post by nov1122)I applied to UCL last academic year for deferred entry (undergraduate study) in September 2020 and have a confirmed place at UCL after receiving my exam results last year. I applied for accommodation at UCL (Garden Halls is my first choice) around late March but still haven't received an offer yet, so I'm starting to get worried since on the website they said that students with a place will receive offers in July/August. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Or have most of you received offers for accommodation already?

Hello! I was in the same boat until this morning as the UCL accommodation team suffered from a big technical glitch! If you log on to the portal you should find that you were made an offer this morning. Hopefully see you at Garden! xx

I found my status is still "pending"
Original post by Irene1026
I found my status is still "pending"

I applied for Garden Halls too but got International Hall :-( - Had to reject it because there are horror stories there!

Quick Reply

Latest