The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i literally cannot even speak somali anymore. i haven’t spoken to anyone in somali for 3 months and now my memory has wiped it out. it’s mad...
Original post by Moonlight rain
i literally cannot even speak somali anymore. i haven’t spoken to anyone in somali for 3 months and now my memory has wiped it out. it’s mad...

Bal sug sideed somali u ilaaway 😂
Original post by bimbibap
Bal sug sideed somali u ilaaway 😂

BICH ARE U SOMALI TOO?????? no idea what the last word means btw
BICH ARE U SOMALI TOO?????? no idea what the last word means btw

Yhhh I’m Somali and the last word means forget. I said “hold up, how did you forget Somali” 😂
Yhhh I’m Somali and the last word means forget. I said “hold up, how did you forget Somali” 😂

yursss! lmao idk it was broken before i always had to mix english with somali but now it’s officially gone. one time i said “qosal aa eeki bihinin” which i thought meant “don’t make me laugh” or don’t take the laughter out. and everyone was cracking up w laughter, my mum had told everyone in somalia. apparently it’s kenin not bihinin.
yursss! lmao idk it was broken before i always had to mix english with somali but now it’s officially gone. one time i said “qosal aa eeki bihinin” which i thought meant “don’t make me laugh” or don’t take the laughter out. and everyone was cracking up w laughter, my mum had told everyone in somalia. apparently it’s kenin not bihinin.

LOOOOL dw I’m the same my Somali is sooo broken I’m one of worst out of my family. I had to use google translate to help me write that sentence 😭😭😭 but bissh saying bihinin instead of kenin 🤣🤣🤣 I’m going to try that on my siblings and see what they say.
LOOOOL dw I’m the same my Somali is sooo broken I’m one of worst out of my family. I had to use google translate to help me write that sentence 😭😭😭 but bissh saying bihinin instead of kenin 🤣🤣🤣 I’m going to try that on my siblings and see what they say.

i think most somalis raised in western countries have broken somali so i don’t feel that bad about it! but imagine i’m learning hindi now and not even my own language like i may at some point know more hindi than somali. it’s mad outchea. hahaha tell me how it goes 😔😔
i think most somalis raised in western countries have broken somali so i don’t feel that bad about it! but imagine i’m learning hindi now and not even my own language like i may at some point know more hindi than somali. it’s mad outchea. hahaha tell me how it goes 😔😔

Hindi, Why sis? So you can hear them chatting **** about us Mali’s when your on the bus 😂😂😂 JK

That is acc so cool Im trying to learn french and I’m pretty sure my french is about to pass my Somali RIP
Hindi, Why sis? So you can hear them chatting **** about us Mali’s when your on the bus 😂😂😂 JK

That is acc so cool Im trying to learn french and I’m pretty sure my french is about to pass my Somali RIP

lmao that’s literally one of the reasons why and dooqdas waa darbaxaya if she even dares to say summeh in hindi 😂 idk it’s usually either french, spanish, german, korean or latin that people wanna learn but i was like hmm hindi is one of the most common language and it doesn’t seem that hard so.

french... takes me back to those dead french lessons in year 5://
c ya’ll later
feelin really annoyed by this particular thing and why everything i’m trying isn’t working feeling kinda hopeless.
what i learnt this year : unis are discriminatory against estranged students and students who are struggling financially. so i’m being slapped on both cheeks
so i just got off with the assistant manager (like a minute ago) and she said she’ll get my medical report and vaccination history thing sorted by the end of the week. and told me she saw my complaint email and i repeated some things i mentioned in the email and my voice was breaking because i was on the verge of tears. very emotional. i really hate the way people neglect me and treat me poorly even knowing i already have mh issues. . it doesn’t feel like anybody is listening to me and it seriously hurts.
i am incredibly hurting on the inside but life must go on. i have to keep trying for as long as i live!
as soon as i came outside into the rain my ears have been hurting sooo much idk why
@Laurence010401 did your ears get better ?

Yes they are now :smile:)
i have read celtic’s road trip story about 5 times now, it is too funny
i have to do everything by myself , no help
i’m too talented shut up
had to update my blog information
88542FEA-9FC0-496D-A2D1-1D10653C6E5D.jpg
hereditary is on netflix... i’m gonna watch it. have heard it’s one of the scariest movies, nothing is scarier than insidious 2 but okay we’ll see.
horror movies are too interesting

c ya with a review

Latest