Is University of Greenwich good choice for employability?Watch
Please do help
Would like to know how pros and cons of university of Greenwich? Applied for MA Web design and content planning
Please do help
Here are some pros and cons, I loved Greenwich from the day I came to the open day but
- Give really good support in terms of course help, office hours, IT help, wellbeing and general help eg directions when lost
- 123 en-suite rooms across from the campus reserved for postgraduate
- Quick replies from lecturers/staff via email
- Opportunity to get flexible part time work as a student through the Student Ambassador scheme (can do work like open days, admin roles etc)
- Lots of places to eat eg Mcdonalds, a market, restaurants
- Not the best for nightlife but events are hosted in the bar area of the uni and societies often arrange their own nights out
- The library is big but sometimes it’s hard to find a seat on rainy days but there are random spots around the uni that have lots of space and are always empty
- You need your Grenwich ID for a lot of things on campus-this is good for security but it can be annoying when you’re late for class and you don’t have your ID
Also, check out this post it has relevant information about our employability and careers service at Greenwich.
Let me know if you have any questions
Are the lectures good and will studying there be difficult ? Is it worth to study there? And with regard to part time jobs and later get a full time job will it be possible in Greenwich?
apologies for the late response, lectures for my course was really good and easy to understand, I didn't really find studying at Greenwich difficult there is always support when you need it from personal tutors, lecturers. check out our employability and career service post with which has all the details regarding part/full-time jobs/internships.
This video has a lot of information for the course you are interested in
Hope this helps