Roshini1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Would like to know how pros and cons of university of Greenwich? Applied for MA Web design and content planning
Please do help
Thank you
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Roshini1234)
Would like to know how pros and cons of university of Greenwich? Applied for MA Web design and content planning
Please do help
Thank you
Heyy Roshini1234

Here are some pros and cons, I loved Greenwich from the day I came to the open day but

Pros
  • Give really good support in terms of course help, office hours, IT help, wellbeing and general help eg directions when lost
  • 123 en-suite rooms across from the campus reserved for postgraduate
  • Quick replies from lecturers/staff via email
  • Opportunity to get flexible part time work as a student through the Student Ambassador scheme (can do work like open days, admin roles etc)
  • Lots of places to eat eg Mcdonalds, a market, restaurants

Cons
  • Not the best for nightlife but events are hosted in the bar area of the uni and societies often arrange their own nights out
  • The library is big but sometimes it’s hard to find a seat on rainy days but there are random spots around the uni that have lots of space and are always empty
  • You need your Grenwich ID for a lot of things on campus-this is good for security but it can be annoying when you’re late for class and you don’t have your ID

Also, check out this post it has relevant information about our employability and careers service at Greenwich.

Let me know if you have any questions
Roshini1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Are the lectures good and will studying there be difficult ? Is it worth to study there? And with regard to part time jobs and later get a full time job will it be possible in Greenwich?
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Roshini1234)
Are the lectures good and will studying there be difficult ? Is it worth to study there? And with regard to part time jobs and later get a full time job will it be possible in Greenwich?
Heyy

apologies for the late response, lectures for my course was really good and easy to understand, I didn't really find studying at Greenwich difficult there is always support when you need it from personal tutors, lecturers. check out our employability and career service post with which has all the details regarding part/full-time jobs/internships.

This video has a lot of information for the course you are interested in

Hope this helps
Alebarahona
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How was it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
30%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.09%
No I am happy with my choice (60)
54.55%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise