The Student Room Group

Need advice on Queen's university, Belfast

Does anyone have idea on how Queen's university, Belfast is with respect to quality of education and employment opportunities post masters'? I have been offered conditional offer in Msc in Business Analytics program and thinking of accepting it although I have no idea about life or opportunities there. If anyone could help me out, I am open to all suggestions.
Thanks
Queen's University Belfast is a Russell Group university. Also a leading uni for research.
Original post by supreetn
Does anyone have idea on how Queen's university, Belfast is with respect to quality of education and employment opportunities post masters'? I have been offered conditional offer in Msc in Business Analytics program and thinking of accepting it although I have no idea about life or opportunities there. If anyone could help me out, I am open to all suggestions.
Thanks

Hi the course is run by the management school at Queens and the management school is ranked 34th so there are better places in the UK where you could go to get the same degree. Queens is a prestigious university in general and has a beautiful campus.
Reply 3
Original post by mike23mike
Hi the course is run by the management school at Queens and the management school is ranked 34th so there are better places in the UK where you could go to get the same degree. Queens is a prestigious university in general and has a beautiful campus.

So does that mean I should wait to get an offer from other UK universities(I have applied to Liverpool, Edinburgh, Lancaster as well) before jumping into conclusions? I know its one of russell group but tad bit skeptic on the employment opportunities there post masters'.
Original post by supreetn
So does that mean I should wait to get an offer from other UK universities(I have applied to Liverpool, Edinburgh, Lancaster as well) before jumping into conclusions? I know its one of russell group but tad bit skeptic on the employment opportunities there post masters'.

Hi, the MSc is delivered by the Business/Management School at Liverpool, Lancaster and Edinburgh. The Guardian good uni guide has Lancaster Management school ranked the highest so I recommend Lancaster if you get an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending