Has anyone heard back from RADA MA 2020?

Watch
Charliefarlie23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I auditioned for the RADA MA Theatre Lab in January this year (2020) and know that although my audition was in person, a lot of those taking place later on were done online because of Covid. I got an email a while ago stating that they were still organizing auditions and where planning to start the program in January 2021 instead of September 2020 to help accommodate those auditioning online. I was told in the same email no places had been handed out yet. My question is, as this was quite a while ago, has anyone heard back since recienong this email 3 months ago? About a month ago my sister sent them an email asking if they knew roughly when we would be hearing about possible places, as she had been offered a place elsewhere and RADA was her first choice. She got an email back saying that they would be letting people know in a week. It has now been a month and neither of us have heard anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (31)
25.41%
Less motivated (91)
74.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise