Playing the lottery

Watch
Corps
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don’t really like gambling but I don’t mind playing lotteries if they are charitable if that makes sense because if I make a loss it still goes towards a good cause. However, I don’t want just 10% going to charities. What would be the best lotteries/ prize draws to play while making sure your money goes to a good place?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Corps)
I don’t really like gambling but I don’t mind playing lotteries if they are charitable if that makes sense because if I make a loss it still goes towards a good cause. However, I don’t want just 10% going to charities. What would be the best lotteries/ prize draws to play while making sure your money goes to a good place?
your local area might have charities that do their own lotteries that you can look into?
Corps
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
your local area might have charities that do their own lotteries that you can look into?
Good idea, thanks a bunch!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.35%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.9%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (170)
38.46%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.41%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.68%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise