Want more information about this university?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
This time next week it will be A-level results day, whether you’re pleased with your results or didn’t get what you expected you may want to consider clearing as an option. There are many different reasons why you may enter into clearing.

Didn’t achieve the grades you needed - If you didn’t achieve the grades for your firm choice you can use our search tool to see what courses we have in clearing and call the university on 0330 024 6390 from 6.30am on A-Level results day. You’ll be supported by our friendly advisers who will help you every step of the way.

Want to change your course or university - If you’ve got mixed emotions about the course or university you have firmed and want to discover what your options are, you can chat to one of our friendly clearing advisers about our wide range of courses in clearing.

Achieved better grades than you had been predicted - Adjustment is a chance for you to reconsider where and what to study. If you've had your firm choice accepted and your results have exceeded the conditions of the offer you could potentially swap to another course you prefer. You'll see the option to register in Track if this applies to you. Your original choice will be safe while you're looking for another – you'll only lose it if you confirm you'd like to go elsewhere.

Check out our clearing hub with tips from our previous clearing students and our in-depth FAQs

- Ella and Rachel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.73%
I'm not sure (16)
3.57%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (151)
33.71%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.79%
I'm not a current university student (207)
46.21%

Watched Threads