username2005
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi im a bit all ove the place and not sure whats happening with our gcses ??
can someone give me any updates for maths english science french business or media .
and any other things i need to be aware of ( ive done alot of research but i think some know more than i do and want to be fulllllyy educated towards my exams )

thanks x
alvinagiala
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey, theres going to be more optional questions for English but there's no change to the layout or the normal time length of the exam. Other than that there's pretty much no changes....

The government released a document yesterday about the changes,. Maybe try looking into that....

Hope I helped☺️
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username2005)
hi im a bit all ove the place and not sure whats happening with our gcses ??
can someone give me any updates for maths english science french business or media .
and any other things i need to be aware of ( ive done alot of research but i think some know more than i do and want to be fulllllyy educated towards my exams )

thanks x
Here’s the document the gov released the other day that the user above mentioned

If you scroll down to page 14, there’s a table which shows the changes for each subject
https://assets.publishing.service.go...ls_in_2021.pdf
username2005
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by laurawatt)
Here’s the document the gov released the other day that the user above mentioned

If you scroll down to page 14, there’s a table which shows the changes for each subject
https://assets.publishing.service.go...ls_in_2021.pdf
thankyou!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (148)
29.08%
It went fairly well (241)
47.35%
It didn't go too well (77)
15.13%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.45%

Watched Threads