mass63
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
I am keen to hear from the A level equivalent in Scotland who holds offers for medicine/dentistry. First , please can you share your predicted grades and what is your actual grades. Did your grades match your expectation? did you lose your offer? were your grades lower than you thought?
regards
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mass63)
Hi
I am keen to hear from the A level equivalent in Scotland who holds offers for medicine/dentistry. First , please can you share your predicted grades and what is your actual grades. Did your grades match your expectation? did you lose your offer? were your grades lower than you thought?
regards
:wavey:

Am not a medicine/dentistry applicant/offer holder, but would caution against reading too much into what situations others are finding themselves in The exam system in Scotland is independent from the one used in England, so there's not really causal links to be drawn...As I suspect will be the case for A level results next week (it's a feature of all results days), there will be people who get higher than expected, people who are gutted, and people who get exactly what they expected - likewise with meeting their conditions. I know this probably isn't too reassuring, but equally don't want you to be panicked if others haven't got what they wanted.
See what happens next week - if it's not what you hoped, there will be people here who can help, and in a worst case scenario, there will definitely be other ways of getting where you thought - you might just need to take the scenic route
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (20)
22.99%
No (67)
77.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed