The Student Room Group

Can you accept 2 unconditional masters offers?

Help! I have 3 unconditional masters offers. I can't decide between 2 of them but because of a scholarship deadline I need to make a decision on 1 before the 15th. I won't hear back from the other uni regarding scholarship outcome before the 17th. Can I accept one offer and later decline it if I change my mind after hearing about the scholarship from the other uni?
Original post by Sonia_3
Help! I have 3 unconditional masters offers. I can't decide between 2 of them but because of a scholarship deadline I need to make a decision on 1 before the 15th. I won't hear back from the other uni regarding scholarship outcome before the 17th. Can I accept one offer and later decline it if I change my mind after hearing about the scholarship from the other uni?

Yes, you can, but make sure you tell them as soon as possible once you've made your decision.
Original post by Sonia_3

i think you can accept as many as you can and attend the first week. Some university have a policy where you can withdrawn from the course within 14 days so you will not be charge anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending