About the conditional offer update, help!

Watch
bigfatpenguinQ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello guys, I'm currently holding an conditional offer, and sent all the qualification that they need. But it don't update to unconditional offer.

I'm really anxious about it as I want to use the clearing or adjustment to another uni. But if I can't get an unconditional offer I can't release it myself.
Did somebody have experience or know what you do?

I'm an international student and I'm using the unusual qualification to apply, will this will affect them to update ?

Can I release myself through the UCAS hotline?

What should I do if want to use the clearing or adjustment if I will be holding an conditional offer on August 13?

Thanks !!
bigfatpenguinQ
Rep:
?
Up
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bigfatpenguinQ)
Hello guys, I'm currently holding an conditional offer, and sent all the qualification that they need. But it don't update to unconditional offer.

I'm really anxious about it as I want to use the clearing or adjustment to another uni. But if I can't get an unconditional offer I can't release it myself.
Did somebody have experience or know what you do?

I'm an international student and I'm using the unusual qualification to apply, will this will affect them to update ?

Can I release myself through the UCAS hotline?

What should I do if want to use the clearing or adjustment if I will be holding an conditional offer on August 13?

Thanks !!
You need to talk to the uni first- give them a call and ask if they have everything they need, and ask when they will update your offer.

Adjustment doesn't open until the 13th, but you are only eligible for this if you have exceeded your offer. You can only use clearing OR adjustment, not both.
bigfatpenguinQ
Rep:
?
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
You need to talk to the uni first- give them a call and ask if they have everything they need, and ask when they will update your offer.

Adjustment doesn't open until the 13th, but you are only eligible for this if you have exceeded your offer. You can only use clearing OR adjustment, not both.
Thank you for replying me, I have just phoned them and they say need me to contact them the other day.i found them are really nonchalant……
bigfatpenguinQ
Rep:
?
Up
bigfatpenguinQ
Rep:
?
Up
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bigfatpenguinQ)
Thank you for replying me, I have just phoned them and they say need me to contact them the other day.i found them are really nonchalant……
I'm surprised you got through to them at this time in the evening!

If they say they have everything they need, then keep pushing them to update your offer. If they don't change it soon, maybe try contacting UCAS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (50)
21.65%
No (181)
78.35%

Watched Threads