kcorbishley
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Is anyone planning on doing MSc nursing or has done it/doing it?
I'm looking to study and Greenwich and finding it hard to find people doing this course.
rg.nurse
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi. Just curious but what are you plans taking up the masters? What do you expect of gaining by completing that MSc and which one is it?
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by kcorbishley)
I'm looking to study and Greenwich and finding it hard to find people doing this course.
Hello kcorbishley

If you have any questions regarding Greenwich and/or the course please let me know

Also check the 20/21 thread to meet and find people - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6420590
kcorbishley
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by rg.nurse)
Hi. Just curious but what are you plans taking up the masters? What do you expect of gaining by completing that MSc and which one is it?
ill have graduated with a sociology BSc and want to become a registered nurse so will do the MSc adult nursing course that enables me to do this
Miss_cheerface90
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi

Hi! I've also applied to Graduate Entry Nursing (Adult) course too but not at Greenwich. I know it can be difficult finding people I've been searching too haha! But you'll be surprised how many have applied or currently studying. Good luck with your application!
emilysbrains
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi! I've applied for MSc Mental Health Nursing for 2021 at 4 centres! It's so hard to find other applicants and graduates from the course?
emilysbrains
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by emilysbrains)
Hi! I've applied for MSc Mental Health Nursing for 2021 at 4 centres! It's so hard to find other applicants and graduates from the course?
I've applied to Canterbury Christ Church and received a conditional offer after an interview. Got interviews at Greenwich, Bournemouth, and Keele early next year.
kcorbishley
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Miss_cheerface90)
Hi

Hi! I've also applied to Graduate Entry Nursing (Adult) course too but not at Greenwich. I know it can be difficult finding people I've been searching too haha! But you'll be surprised how many have applied or currently studying. Good luck with your application!
Hi! Good luck and congratulations on the offer, I got an offer for Greenwich and have firmly accepted

I just keep finding people who are doing BSc or don’t know that there’s a pre reg masters
kcorbishley
Rep:
?
Hi

Thank you I will keep trying! I received an offer

Good luck to you!
Iby33
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi iv applied for MSc in nursing in Greenwich. I’m awaiting to hear from them ? How was the interview for you ?
kcorbishley
Rep:
?
(Original post by Iby33)
Hi iv applied for MSc in nursing in Greenwich. I’m awaiting to hear from them ? How was the interview for you ?
It was really good- just general questions about why you want to do the course and things like that, good luck!
Iby33
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ah cool ! Was ther any numeracy or English test? When do you start ?
Miss_cheerface90
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Thank you I will keep trying! I received an offer

Good luck to you!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Thank you, I've been offered the GEN Course at University of Nottingham starting in September. I'm very excited 😁.
I just want to find more people on my course too.
Iby33
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Iv applied to do MSc in nursing at Greenwich
Iby33
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi iv applied to Greenwich for MSc.
kcorbishley
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Iby33)
Hi iv applied to Greenwich for MSc.
thats amazing! when did you apply? I didn't have to do a literacy and numeracy test yet but I have to complete a portfolio before I start good luck!!
kcorbishley
Rep:
?
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Thank you, I've been offered the GEN Course at University of Nottingham starting in September. I'm very excited 😁.
I just want to find more people on my course too.
well done! hopefully you will find people!
kcorbishley
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilysbrains)
I've applied to Canterbury Christ Church and received a conditional offer after an interview. Got interviews at Greenwich, Bournemouth, and Keele early next year.
Congratulations! Have you had any other offers yet??
emilysbrains
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Congratulations! Have you had any other offers yet??
Had a conditional from Keele but withdrew from the others before I interviewed
emilysbrains
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Anyone else looking at their RPEL/RPL like it's in a different language or is it just me? :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (25)
29.76%
No (59)
70.24%

Watched Threads