The Student Room Group

Guys answer honestly - would u..?

If a girl was literally so into u that they were following u around, and kept on trying to get ur attention, but u didnt find her fit but not ugly either, would u have sex with her if she was offering it.
Probably not personally but I know a fair few lads who would
Nah I'd rather get to know her first
Head maybe
Reply 4
No, it's unhealthy and wouldn't want to encourage this kind of behavior. Would feel like I was using her own obsession for my gain which just isn't right, I'm not selfish.

Like I would be happy to get to know them but wouldn't get into a relationship or have anything sexual with somone like this.
No.

I don't bang chicks for the hell of it. I have a to form a proper connection and be in a relationship with them first
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
If a girl was literally so into u that they were following u around, and kept on trying to get ur attention, but u didnt find her fit but not ugly either, would u have sex with her if she was offering it.

No. Sounds like she is really into you. If you're not that interested stay clear. It might hurt her, or send false signals, if you use her like that.
Personally if a girl was following me around and I wasn’t attracted to her then I wouldn’t sleep with her, if anything it would be a turn- off and she would seem desperate. It’s cute if it’s like your gf that’s a bit clingy or a girl that u like but nah it it’s some weird girl then I would tell her to leave me alone.
If you stopped before the last part sure. Now you/she just seems like a slut to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending