Guys, what do you look for in a girls personality?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im just curious since I’ve never been in a relationship and im always too scared to talk to guys, in case they think I’m weird.

What personality traits are you attracted to?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im just curious since I’ve never been in a relationship and im always too scared to talk to guys, in case they think I’m weird.

To be honest it is kind of hard to pin down personality traits one-by-one because if I like you then I do. As long as you just strive to become the best version of yourself then I do not see why boys will not come calling. Also do not be afraid of talking to boys because what is the worst that can happen? Just talk to them as you would with your friends and see how things progress from there. I know the norm is for boys to approach a girl first but I personally prefer it if a girl approached me instead. How old are you by the way?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
To be honest it is kind of hard to pin down personality traits one-by-one because if I like you then I do. As long as you just strive to become the best version of yourself then I do not see why boys will not come calling. Also do not be afraid of talking to boys because what is the worst that can happen? Just talk to them as you would with your friends and see how things progress from there. I know the norm is for boys to approach a girl first but I personally prefer it if a girl approached me instead. How old are you by the way?
Im 19, im just so shy around guys that i find even remotely attractive and then mess up haha, idk how to stop!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Im 19, im just so shy around guys that i find even remotely attractive and then mess up haha, idk how to stop!
I am a guy but to be honest despite what I have said to you I have had virtually zero interaction with the opposite sex ever (outside school) so to be honest I do not even know what to expect😂

The best thing to do is to just be yourself because it is vert tiring to be someone that you are not (which is why spies are paid a lot😂) and also it would not be fair on the other half.

Are you in university at the moment?
Mrdesi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

In all honesty, if the girl is very upbeat, excited and all I do like that. But everybody is unique in the end.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (86)
31.39%
Less motivated (188)
68.61%

Watched Threads