The Student Room Group

My annoying future planned out by my lovely parents 🙂

Soooo I’m planning to get a full room makeover when I save up enough money but i literally have no chance now since my younger sister (She’s 11 years younger than me) is going to share a room with me.I don’t get why she can’t share a room with my mum (I know I sound really selfish but please hear me out) because my mums room is huge and what I mean by huge is that her room is bigger than the entire kitchen,But my room is as small as cupboard and can barely fit another persons belongings in it.My sister is going to be in nursery when she shares a room with me,Imagine that dolls everywhere,books scattered on the floor,drawings on the wall.Honestly because of the age gap we are very different in every way possible.I just cannot stand the fact that I have do this I probably have to continue sharing a room with her until uni (Unless i move out) If you have any suggestions please tell me,Thanks. 🙂
If there are only 2 rooms then you are going to have to share. Parents (mostly) love their children dearly but that does not mean they want to share a bedroom with them. The large age gap is going to be a challenge around sleeping times for you but I am afraid that you will just have to find a way to work that.
I wouldn't waste your money on a room makeover if you are planning to go to uni anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending