The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster University

Hi,
I will be staying at the Harrow campus/University of Westminster and I have chosen to go from the first day of accommodation on September 12th. I will probably have to stay in self-isolation for 14 days. I can stay on campus during this time. Will I receive assistance from the staff?
Thank you
I think you can contact with Westminster Zuni advisor they may have more accurate information about this.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I will be staying at the Harrow campus/University of Westminster and I have chosen to go from the first day of accommodation on September 12th. I will probably have to stay in self-isolation for 14 days. I can stay on campus during this time. Will I receive assistance from the staff?
Thank you

Hello

We are currently looking at a procedure for dealing with students who are required to quarantine. I am sure this request will be become the topic of conversation, the answer is that we will be supporting any students in Halls who are required to quarantine, how this will look right now, unfortunately we are not able to say, hopefully we will have plans in place before the end of August and will be happy to share these with you.

Many thanks

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 3
Thanks a lot! I am waiting for the good news and I am confident that you will find solutions so that we can start our studies on campus.🤗
Reply 4
Original post by University of Westminster
Hello

We are currently looking at a procedure for dealing with students who are required to quarantine. I am sure this request will be become the topic of conversation, the answer is that we will be supporting any students in Halls who are required to quarantine, how this will look right now, unfortunately we are not able to say, hopefully we will have plans in place before the end of August and will be happy to share these with you.

Many thanks

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

hello kim,
are there any news on this topic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending