Anonymousamie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi, sorry I've made multiple threads concerning this before. In summary, my question is: ''Religion was the main cause of rebellion under the Tudors.' Assess the validity of this view.' I've finally sorted the structure thanks to another user, but there's one small thing I'm stuck on. Would it be best to focus on really famous revolts e.g. the Pilgrimage of Grace, the Prayer Book Rebellion, etc OR to try to 'show off' my research, include some more minor ones too that are rarely analysed e.g. the Wakefield Plot against Henry VIII. I'm mainly asking because I'm cautious of the world limit (4,500 words) and the fact that we need to include some narrative (20 marks), but also 3 primary sources (10 marks) and mention the historiography at least twice (10 marks), so I'm not sure whether to risk squeezing in some extra events or to just ensure that my analysis on the most well-known events in as perfect as I can make it? Thank you!
gordi1111
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymousamie)
Hi, sorry I've made multiple threads concerning this before. In summary, my question is: ''Religion was the main cause of rebellion under the Tudors.' Assess the validity of this view.' I've finally sorted the structure thanks to another user, but there's one small thing I'm stuck on. Would it be best to focus on really famous revolts e.g. the Pilgrimage of Grace, the Prayer Book Rebellion, etc OR to try to 'show off' my research, include some more minor ones too that are rarely analysed e.g. the Wakefield Plot against Henry VIII. I'm mainly asking because I'm cautious of the world limit (4,500 words) and the fact that we need to include some narrative (20 marks), but also 3 primary sources (10 marks) and mention the historiography at least twice (10 marks), so I'm not sure whether to risk squeezing in some extra events or to just ensure that my analysis on the most well-known events in as perfect as I can make it? Thank you!
https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/...dors/religion/
gordi1111
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
kindly focus on relevant revolts, they can assist in fully discussing the question!!! otherwise i also assist with essay writing at affordable rate with assured quality
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (78)
27.86%
England (94)
33.57%
Belgium (23)
8.21%
Germany (36)
12.86%
Spain (3)
1.07%