The Student Room Group

Assignment grading - taking longer, due to covid?

Probably a silly question sorry. I realise it's likely just taking longer due to covid, as we as students at my uni got more time for our uni work so figures the lecturers grading have extra time. Just wanted to confirm that that's the case for other people..? Thanks. Oh, forgot to add, the usual turn-around is like 20 working days, 4 weeks. On average, lately, I note that it's more like 6.5-7 weeks... Just checking this is common. Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Probably a silly question sorry. I realise it's likely just taking longer due to covid, as we as students at my uni got more time for our uni work so figures the lecturers grading have extra time. Just wanted to confirm that that's the case for other people..? Thanks. Oh, forgot to add, the usual turn-around is like 20 working days, 4 weeks. On average, lately, I note that it's more like 6.5-7 weeks... Just checking this is common. Thanks.

yes for me at open uni, it's an extra 5 working days.
Original post by Anonymous

Hi Anonymous,

In my experience this was the case- especially due to the university granting students 2 weeks extra time to complete their work if they needed it. However it was communicated to us that staff may also need to take extra time to mark due to this (very understandably!) :smile:

Take care,
Millie
Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending