The Student Room Group

BA Fine Art, Coventry

Hello, I am currently looking at the BA Fine Art course at Coventry University and, I was wondering if anybody knows where the art studios will be in September. I have read that their current art building is getting redone which means for September the Fine Art course will be in another building (not art studios)... I wanted to know where this temporary building is going to be and will this building have studios, also if the building will be in the city centre, so next to student accommodation. I've came from a foundation degree where we had studios so I am curious to know about the studio situation because I think its a big thing for an art course. also where will the print and ceramic studios be based if not in the original art building due to the re-modelling?

Hope somebody can give me an answer!! :smile:
Original post by ElleStein
Hello, I am currently looking at the BA Fine Art course at Coventry University and, I was wondering if anybody knows where the art studios will be in September. I have read that their current art building is getting redone which means for September the Fine Art course will be in another building (not art studios)... I wanted to know where this temporary building is going to be and will this building have studios, also if the building will be in the city centre, so next to student accommodation. I've came from a foundation degree where we had studios so I am curious to know about the studio situation because I think its a big thing for an art course. also where will the print and ceramic studios be based if not in the original art building due to the re-modelling?

Hope somebody can give me an answer!! :smile:

This is a good question, and unless it's on their website I'm not sure very many people will know. :redface:

You might be best emailing the department about what the alternative operational arrangements are. If you're looking at starting this September then there's likely to be more limited facilities access anyway given the public health situation. So don't be surprised if part of the answer is "don't know" to some of your questions.

Quick Reply

Latest