ATAS TEAM made a mistake in my ATAS Certificate

Watch
Husamalqadasi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello,
I am really disappointed, I have applied for ATAS certificate on 08/06/2020 and I received it on 22/07/2020. After I had received it I discovered that there was a mistake, the put my phone number instead of passport number. I contacted my university and they said that they have no idea what can I do but anyway I have to get it corrected.
I replied to ATAS email and I explained them the problem and attached my passport but no answer from 23/07 till today. 2 days ago I send them again a new email with "So urgent" title and reference number and I explained the problem and attached my passport scanned copy and still no response. I am running out of time and for my country, visa process takes so long time.
Any one could help me? Any suggestion? I am really disappointed and stressed and I am about to lose the fund I get.
Husamalqadasi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Anyone?
tookyourpulse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hi. i have a similar problem. After i got my atas certificate, i had to renew my passport and therefore my atas has old passport no mentioned on it. I've mailed the atas team about 3 days ago and they haven't replied yet. Did you get any reply?
Husamalqadasi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by tookyourpulse)
hi. i have a similar problem. After i got my atas certificate, i had to renew my passport and therefore my atas has old passport no mentioned on it. I've mailed the atas team about 3 days ago and they haven't replied yet. Did you get any reply?
They will not reply at all, it have been more than 40 days, but I have applied for a second certificate and received it after 21 working days. Don't waste your time and apply for another application as soon as possible
tookyourpulse
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Husamalqadasi)
They will not reply at all, it have been more than 40 days, but I have applied for a second certificate and received it after 21 working days. Don't waste your time and apply for another application as soon as possible
I guess that's the only way out. Btw my university is telling me to apply with the old atas with an accompanying cover letter, mentioning the renewal of passport. Do you think this would affect my visa chances?
Husamalqadasi
Rep:
?
I guess that's the only way out. Btw my university is telling me to apply with the old atas with an accompanying cover letter, mentioning the renewal of passport. Do you think this would affect my visa chances?
I really don't know, but since your uni. suggested you that it seems to be a safe way
Husamalqadasi
Rep:
?
Anyway put a new application in case of any unexpected problem
kawsar147
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Husamalqadasi)
Anyway put a new application in case of any unexpected problem
Hi,
Please help me.
Can I apply for two or more ATAS for different university's courses at the same time?
tookyourpulse
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you have offer letters of both?
kawsar147
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you have offer letters of both?
yes
tookyourpulse
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kawsar147)
yes
I guess then you can
kawsar147
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I guess then you can
Thanks
Saba Shamim
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So any update
Saba Shamim
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I got my Atas after 5 months but with a wrong passport expiry date.Now what shall I do?The home office is waiting for my ATAS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (491)
33.42%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (610)
41.52%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (300)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.63%

Watched Threads