The Student Room Group

I feel like the biggest simp on the planet!!!

Everyone is probably laughing at me now :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

I’m not! :hugs:
Reply 2
Not "everyone". You'll definitely have some supporters on here.
don't be a simp then
change your behaviour then
Reply 5
Original post by cloud_9_
don't be a simp then

It's to late for that now. I have already made a fool of myself :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by conorellis42
change your behaviour then

I am trying to but I still feel so embarrassed
I am trying to but I still feel so embarrassed

Then use that as motivation to develop into a more grounded individual
¿que paso?
Why? :confused:
What did you do bruh?

What happened?
Original post by londonmyst
Why? :confused:

Original post by Arthur_Morgan
What did you do bruh?

Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
What happened?

This is very embarrassing for me so I don't know if I should go into extremely detailed but I literally did the most simpish thing. I chased after a girl and did everything for her and she never did anything for me, I would agree with her and text her all the time out of desperation. I acted all feminine and pathetic and she said a sarcastic remark saying "how strong I was" implying that I was weak and feeble, She said the most outrageous and hurtful things to me but I was nice and never fought back because I was scared she would've like me.
I didn't even realise that I was the laughing stock of her friends.
I don't even know what I was thinking!! I think I have gone mad!!!
This is very embarrassing for me so I don't know if I should go into extremely detailed but I literally did the most simpish thing. I chased after a girl and did everything for her and she never did anything for me, I would agree with her and text her all the time out of desperation. I acted all feminine and pathetic and she said a sarcastic remark saying "how strong I was" implying that I was weak and feeble, She said the most outrageous and hurtful things to me but I was nice and never fought back because I was scared she would've like me.

It happens, to the best of us! you need to be more assertive, don't give anyone an opportunity to make fun of you man, cut all contact with her, you DO NOT need someone who would ridicule you in your life, end off, from that moment on you can learn how to be more assertive by finding out your worth.

Then you were naive and tried to suck up to a bully lmao. You should not have been feminine and pathetic towards a ***** either. Why was you scared that she might have liked you? This is disappointing and very naive. Learn from this and do not **** up again.
Then you were naive and tried to suck up to a bully lmao. You should not have been feminine and pathetic towards a ***** either. Why was you scared that she might have liked you? This is disappointing and very naive. Learn from this and do not **** up again.

That was a typing error, I meant I was scared she wouldn't like me if I tried to fight back or disagree with her.
I can't believe I was this stupid

she doesnt like you, get over her
That was a typing error, I meant I was scared she wouldn't like me if I tried to fight back or disagree with her.
I can't believe I was this stupid

If anything, you were probably complete wrong and the opposite is probably true.
If anything, you were probably complete wrong and the opposite is probably true.

Wdym?
don’t mistake being a “simp” for respecting women. most people call boys “Simps” simply because they’re showing women respect :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending