The Student Room Group

Are there any short women that prefer short men?

As a short guy it kinda hurts to hear short women praising tall men such as this and comparing is to tall men. Are there any that actually like short men? Do most short women feel this way? I've seen multiple women comment that they like tall men more, its obvious and statistically speaking I feel as though short women like tall men more, but I'm not really sure anymore.
hey!

I’m a 5foot girl and honestly prefer short guys! Height isn’t really a big thing to me like if I connect with someone, I don’t care about how tall they are!

But as a short girl, it’s easier for me to be with a short guy! So yes, I guess I am a short girl who prefers short guys haha :smile:
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
hey!

I’m a 5foot girl and honestly prefer short guys! Height isn’t really a big thing to me like if I connect with someone, I don’t care about how tall they are!

But as a short girl, it’s easier for me to be with a short guy! So yes, I guess I am a short girl who prefers short guys haha :smile:

Cool, i've seen so many 5 foot women say under 6 feet is a no go so nice to hear a different perspective
Original post by PhantomLion55
Cool, i've seen so many 5 foot women say under 6 feet is a no go so nice to hear a different perspective

Honestly, I really don’t care about height. Sure, people have preference but at the end of the day if you really like someone then height shouldn’t matter :smile:
As a short guy it kinda hurts to hear short women praising tall men such as this and comparing is to tall men. Are there any that actually like short men? Do most short women feel this way? I've seen multiple women comment that they like tall men more, its obvious and statistically speaking I feel as though short women like tall men more, but I'm not really sure anymore.

As a short woman (I'm 22 and 4ft11), I honestly find tall men scary. I've been in relationships with 2 tall men but they were both very soft looking, sensitive types but I'm not really into buff guys. I don't have a height preference per say, if i find someone attractive then that's it (I've dated 2 guys who were 5ft2 and under). For me height truly doesn't matter
There are even tall women out there who are up for dating short (average or below height) men.

I as a guy am attracted to the overall qualities of a women, in that for example I don’t look at specifics like hair, eye colour etc but rather if I am attracted to them overall. I’m sure there are women that do the same e.g. height if it is a factor is just 1 part of the equation. Things are just black and white
Original post by Anonymous
There are even tall women out there who are up for dating short (average or below height) men.

I as a guy am attracted to the overall qualities of a women, in that for example I don’t look at specifics like hair, eye colour etc but rather if I am attracted to them overall. I’m sure there are women that do the same e.g. height if it is a factor is just 1 part of the equation. Things are just black and white

*Things aren’t just black and white

i only love dani davito he is my 1 and only
Original post by marshmelloogurl
i only love dani davito he is my 1 and only

That’s sweet

no
Original post by Teigan182
As a short woman (I'm 22 and 4ft11), I honestly find tall men scary. I've been in relationships with 2 tall men but they were both very soft looking, sensitive types but I'm not really into buff guys. I don't have a height preference per say, if i find someone attractive then that's it (I've dated 2 guys who were 5ft2 and under). For me height truly doesn't matter

Yeah I hear you, i'm like 5'4 and I even find some tall guys scary/creepy too. Don't know how short women end up with really tall guys, can't see how that works. Even guys that are like 5'9 - 5'11 are small to tall men I can't even imagine how that can work with someone shorter than that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending