The Student Room Group

Girls

I want honesty here. I wanna hear whether anyone has ever been disloyal to their girlfriend. I’m not talking about some steamy affair (well I am), but more little things like sending another girl a sexy pic and things like that?
Original post by Georgewellman21
I want honesty here. I wanna hear whether anyone has ever been disloyal to their girlfriend. I’m not talking about some steamy affair (well I am), but more little things like sending another girl a sexy pic and things like that?

No never, why would I be disloyal to the person I love most in the world and who is always there for me?

The little things add up and can still really hurt, you should keep your eyes for your girl only.
Nah I have only had two gf’s, the first girl was short-term but no I still wouldn’t do that. My gf now I would never do that and if I did I would feel so guilty, I would have to tell her. I just don’t get how anyone can cheat it’s so disgusting in my opinion+ why would I want some random girls nudes or send a random girl them when I have got my gf. Obviously, I think my gf is attractive so why would I be interested in anyone else.
No, that's just a sh*tty thing to do
well im a girl but id never do that to my bf if i had one
i'll never understand cheating tbh :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending