The Student Room Group

Clearing for Physiotherapy 2020!!

I have a conditional offer for Coventry university for september 2020 with requirements of ABB but im pretty sure i wont get those grades :frown:
They need an A for Biology which im sure ill achieve or a B but the other two subjects i might get C/D and im wondering if its any use doing clearing (and i forgot the whole syllabus so aint no way im resitting in october)
Original post by Yusuf21
I have a conditional offer for Coventry university for september 2020 with requirements of ABB but im pretty sure i wont get those grades :frown:
They need an A for Biology which im sure ill achieve or a B but the other two subjects i might get C/D and im wondering if its any use doing clearing (and i forgot the whole syllabus so aint no way im resitting in october)

It's good that you're considering clearing just incase it doesn't work out. Here's a list of physiotherapy courses that are available for you to see what they want just in case Thursday doesn't work out even though I wish you all the best:

https://digital.ucas.com/coursedisplay/results/providers?searchTerm=physiotherapy&studyYear=2020&destination=Undergraduate&vacancy=eng&postcodeDistanceSystem=imperial&pageNumber=1&sort=ProviderAtoZ&clearingPreference=CoursesInClearing

As you can see, Coventry is actually on there for physiotherapy meaning they still have spaces left. I don't know much about physiotherapy and the process of how it works but I wanted you to know that in general Coventry is known for being lenient but I'm not sure how far this stretches with physiotherapy. My friends know people who have gotten in Coventry with CDD in clearing so they can be lenient.
Reply 2
Omg
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Dechante
It's good that you're considering clearing just incase it doesn't work out. Here's a list of physiotherapy courses that are available for you to see what they want just in case Thursday doesn't work out even though I wish you all the best:

https://digital.ucas.com/coursedisplay/results/providers?searchTerm=physiotherapy&studyYear=2020&destination=Undergraduate&vacancy=eng&postcodeDistanceSystem=imperial&pageNumber=1&sort=ProviderAtoZ&clearingPreference=CoursesInClearing

As you can see, Coventry is actually on there for physiotherapy meaning they still have spaces left. I don't know much about physiotherapy and the process of how it works but I wanted you to know that in general Coventry is known for being lenient but I'm not sure how far this stretches with physiotherapy. My friends know people who have gotten in Coventry with CDD in clearing so they can be lenient.

Omg thank you this actually boosted my confidence so much 😭😭
Hopefully when i find out my results in 3 days, they are lenient and let me in :smile:
Reply 4
Hi Yusuf,
I'm pretty much in the same situation this year with an offer from Birmingham of AAB
There is no chance I have those grades so wondering what clearing was like for physio ? Any tips anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest