The Student Room Group

Maximum tuition fee on SFE website too low for distance learning Mark2

hi, i have a similar problem(to the thread - Maximum tuition fee on SFE website too low for distance learning, which wont allow me to post in the thread)

when I've applied for student finance, how long is it usually from the date of applying for student finance in the form of a tuition fee loan of £3,096 maximum on the SFE website ( when I need £6,192) ( the £3,096 has been granted by SFE)

When do the Open University contact SFE and explain that this person needs another £3,096 (to bring the tuition fee loan up to £6,192) as a part time student doing 120 credits in the first year...?
Original post by cnietnom1
hi, i have a similar problem(to the thread - Maximum tuition fee on SFE website too low for distance learning, which wont allow me to post in the thread)

when I've applied for student finance, how long is it usually from the date of applying for student finance in the form of a tuition fee loan of £3,096 maximum on the SFE website ( when I need £6,192) ( the £3,096 has been granted by SFE)

When do the Open University contact SFE and explain that this person needs another £3,096 (to bring the tuition fee loan up to £6,192) as a part time student doing 120 credits in the first year...?

Hi, it will only let you apply for one module when submitting your application. Once you have submitted this your university will then send us an update to confirm how many modules you are going to complete.

You should allow up to 6 weeks to be assessed after applying. The Open University will contact us when they want to update your application, you should speak to them in regards to this query as we don't know how they operate internally.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending