Scroll to see replies

No
Yes
I epilate it
No, I prefer mine bushy.
Lol its so funny all replies are anon
Original post by Anonymous
Lol its so funny all replies are anon

I wasn’t going to go anon but everyone else was and I didn’t want to be left out 😂
I wasn’t going to go anon but everyone else was and I didn’t want to be left out 😂

lol same
Original post by Hannah0505
lol same

Ooh we’re off anon. Exposeddd 😂
As a boy or girl?
I’d dooo but I do ballet so it’s kinda mandatory when wearing a leotard!
Nope
Original post by Chopinnocturne31

Which Chopin Nocturne were you inspired by to make your username what is is. He certainly didn’t write 31 lol
no but i use a hair removal cream
No. I actually wish my pits were thicker than they are.
Which Chopin Nocturne were you inspired by to make your username what is is. He certainly didn’t write 31 lol

Haha, nope the 31 came from my birthday 😂 Nocturne in C# minor was the one I was playing at the time but I love all of them 😄 Chopin is my favourite composer :smile:
Reply 16
I use wax
Lol I cba a lot of the time it's so much effort, I probs do it like 5 times a year max

Oh nooooooo
Haha, nope the 31 came from my birthday 😂 Nocturne in C# minor was the one I was playing at the time but I love all of them 😄 Chopin is my favourite composer :smile:

I thought you would say that it was that famous one.

Me too! I love Chopin but also adore so many others. Do explore his nocturnes if you wish to venture further and explore hidden treasures of culture. I think that the Op.62 and the Op.27 nocturnes are not of this world! What else have you played by this composer?

Quick Reply

Latest