Spartcus
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What different jobs or roles in finance can someone who has completed a degree in pharmacy do?

Finance and Accountancy Careers Content Blocks

Catherine1973
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any really. You can go onto train as an accountant with any degree.
georginacb
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Spartcus)
What different jobs or roles in finance can someone who has completed a degree in pharmacy do?
I'd say anything you like. If you need more clarity on sub divisions of the finance industry and how to get a job there, I would recommend using a career coach. I used Grad Offer and they were so helpful to get me on the right tracks.
Advertisement
sk09
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by georginacb)
I'd say anything you like. If you need more clarity on sub divisions of the finance industry and how to get a job there, I would recommend using a career coach. I used Grad Offer and they were so helpful to get me on the right tracks.
Hi, I definitely agree, Grad Offer will give you some great tailored advice, especially when you're a bit unsure of what you can do with your degree
Spartcus
Rep:
?
(Original post by sk09)
Hi, I definitely agree, Grad Offer will give you some great tailored advice, especially when you're a bit unsure of what you can do with your degree
Is this the website? https://graduatecoach.co.uk
Advertisement
Spartcus
Rep:
?
(Original post by georginacb)
Can you give me the name of the website for the organisation you suggested
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (0)
0%
Less motivated (1)
100%

Watched Threads