The Student Room Group

What uni do you go to?

Just a random thread to see where people go as I’m curious!

What uni do you go to?
What do you study?
How are you finding your uni?
How is your accommodation?

:smile:
Oxford
PPE
Amazing
Spacious
Original post by Anonymous
Oxford
PPE
Amazing
Spacious

wow! sounds amazing :smile:
Hi @pepsimaxcherry
I’m a student at Lancaster university studying drama, theatre and performance BA Hons and one my first year I also studied history ! I’ve just finished my second year and I’m still enjoying my course because I like the flexibility to choose some modules and tailor the course to my interests. I live in an en-suite on campus and i like it and the whole campus is a nice place to live and study as it has everything I need. But there are other types of accommodation as well so there’s lots to suit everyone and you can find it here: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/accommodation/undergraduate/
Let me know if u have any questions about my studies or life at Lancaster
Student ambassador Holly at Lancaster Uni
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
Just a random thread to see where people go as I’m curious!

What uni do you go to?
What do you study?
How are you finding your uni?
How is your accommodation?

:smile:

Hey @pepsimaxcherry,

I currently go to the University of Reading and I've just finished the second year of my pharmacy degree. I've been really enjoying Reading. The pharmacy lecturers have been really good and our campus is so nice! In first and second year I lived in Wantage halls. There I was catered and the meal plan we had at Reading worked really nicely as we could buy food on the majority of places on campus.

If you have any other questions about Reading or my degree feel free to message!
From,

Amina 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending