The Student Room Group

Will UCAS Update Grades

(Current Y13 was going to study chemistry but want to study medicine)
Basically doing the autumn exams and want to apply for medicine for next year, firstly do u think I will have to use my 'awarded grades' to apply or can I use predicted grades? and do you think UCAS will update the grades once they're awarded?My awarded grades are going to be at best A, B, C (Biology, Maths, Chemistry) but have been working my ass off and really do think I can get A's and A*'s.
Original post by JxmesO
(Current Y13 was going to study chemistry but want to study medicine)
Basically doing the autumn exams and want to apply for medicine for next year, firstly do u think I will have to use my 'awarded grades' to apply or can I use predicted grades? and do you think UCAS will update the grades once they're awarded?My awarded grades are going to be at best A, B, C (Biology, Maths, Chemistry) but have been working my ass off and really do think I can get A's and A*'s.

You need to list your A levels twice. Once with the grades awarded this month and a second time with grades pending for December/January. The results of the autumn exams will be sent to your universities.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You need to list your A levels twice. Once with the grades awarded this month and a second time with grades pending for December/January. The results of the autumn exams will be sent to your universities.

Thank you!

Quick Reply